Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 2000 watt bass amps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 2000 watt bass amps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 2000 watt bass amps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 2000 watt bass amps Reviews:
1. Audiobank Monoblock 2000 WATTS Amp Class AB Car Audio Stereo Amplifier P2001 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink | Class A-B Operation Remote On/Off Circuit
- 2 Ohm Stable Operation & Soft Turn On Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuitry
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink | Class A-B Operation
- Remote Turn-On / Turn-Off Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
2. American Bass XFL DC 2000 Monoblock 4 Channel Class D 2000 Watt Max Power 180Hz Low Pass Car Audio Amplifier with Bass Boosting Functionality, Black
- FULL-RANGE AMP: Full-range car audio amplifier designed to upgrade factory sound
- 4 CHANNELS: 4 channels and 1000 Watts
- DURABLE AND STABLE: Metal housing for durability and stability
- QUALITY SOUND PROCESSING: High-quality sound processing and power
- SPECIFICATIONS: Max power: 2000 watts; Variable low pass: 20 – 180 Hz; Bass boost: 0 – 18 decibels; Dimensions: 1.93 x 7.08 x 10.47 inches
Additional Info :
3. Rockville dB16 8000 Watt Peak/2000w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB16 8000 Watt Peak/2000 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). – 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). – 2 Ohm: 8000 Watts x 1 Channel. – 4 Ohm: 4800Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz.
- Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 200 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9″ x 2.4″ x 19.8″. 0 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
Additional Info :
4. CT Sounds CT-2000.1D Compact Class D Car Audio Monoblock Amplifier, 2000 Watts RMS
- Car audio amplifier with 2000 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 1200 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v); 650 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 0 to 320 Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Small footprint and compact chassis makes this mono amplifier easy to install in any vehicle or car audio application; but don’t let the size fool you, this 2000 watt amplifier absolutely pounds
- Engineered to be the most efficient car monoblock amplifier in its class so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure the amplifier for car subwoofers runs cool for even the most demanding playlists
- 4-way protection circuitry features high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection; sleep easy at night knowing your class d amplifier car audio is protected
Additional Info :
5. BOSS Audio Systems R2000M Monoblock Car Amplifier – 2000 Watt Amp, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet Power Supply, Great for Car Subwoofers
- Power – 2000 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Low Pass Crossover – Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Variable Bass Boost – Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Low & High Level Inputs – A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Specs – Dimensions: 11.5” x 10.44” x 2.25”, Weight 7.8 lbs.
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.Com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
6. BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- Power – 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs – Dimensions 14” x 10 3” x 2 3” Weight 9 lbs
- – BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
7. Planet Audio PL2000.1M Monoblock Car Amplifier – 2000 Watts, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet Power Supply, Great for Subwoofers
- 2000 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1000 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 12.8” x Width 7” x Height 2.4”
Additional Info :
8. Lanzar B52 Car Audio, Amplifier Monoblock, 1 Channel, 2,000 Watt, 2 Ohm, RCA Input, Bass Boost, Mobile Audio, Amplifier for Car Speakers, Car Electronics, Crossover Network (HTG137) , BLACK
- AUDIO EVOLUTION: This amplifier car audio features excellent frequency response rates and crossover network that place these amps in a class of their own.
- SOUND SPECIALIZATION: This high-powered Power Amplifier is cutting edge technology at its finest. RCA connectors ensure a secure connection between amplifier and speakers that allow distortion-free sound.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: The amplifier monoblock features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off; and 1 channel amp design.
- RCA JACKS: The Line-Out jacks allow you to build multiple amplifier systems without having to use splitter cords to distribute the signal. This makes it easier to bring one set into the first amp, then use the line out jack as the feed to the next amp.
- GREAT DEAL: Often a monoblock amp comes with a high price tag. Yet the Lanzar mono amplifier is budget friendly with all the features, reducing crosstalk between channels. Please update the listing’s title, description, & bullets.
Additional Info :
9. 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier – 2000W High Power Dual Channel Bridgeable Audio Sound Auto Small Speaker Amp Box w/ MOSFET, Crossover, Bass Boost Control, Silver Plated RCA Input Output – Pyle PLA2378
- 2000 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Car Amplifier is perfect for your vehicle’s sound system. Gives you up to 2000W bridgeable output. Features switchable bass boost, variable gain control, configurable electronic crossover network
- SILVER-PLATED RCA PORTS: The RCA ports are silver-plated for eliminating signal loss. The subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut so your speakers will always deliver the highest quality audio
- MOSFET PULSE: The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean distortion-free signal to your compact speakers providing you w/ crisp and clear audio for an outstanding music experience. Also features pulse width modulation system
- THERMAL PROTECTION: To keep both your car and the stereo amp safe, this model is equipped w/ thermal, overload and short circuit protection. Has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide safe and high quality sound in a sturdy form factor
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: This box amp’s small size makes installation a breeze, you’ll have no trouble finding a spot for this little yet powerful device. Additional features include LED indicators, RCA output, soft turn-on circuit, glass epoxy PCB and more
Additional Info :
10. HeadRush FRFR-108 | 2000W Full-Range Flat-Response Powered Guitar Cabinet
- Full Range, Flat Response – Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, flat response across the entire frequency range without any artificial colouration
- High Output Power – 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- Effortless Connectivity – (2) XLR/TRS ¼-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator; XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets
- Ready for Anything – Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes; Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- Made to Move – Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 2000 watt bass amps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 2000 watt bass amps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 2000 watt bass amps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 2000 watt bass amps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 2000 watt bass amps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 2000 watt bass amps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 2000 watt bass amps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 2000 watt bass amps. There are many different types of 2000 watt bass amps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 2000 watt bass amps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 2000 watt bass amps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 2000 watt bass amps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 2000 watt bass amps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 2000 watt bass amps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 2000 watt bass amps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 2000 watt bass amps?
2000 watt bass amps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 2000 watt bass amps.
2. Are 2000 watt bass amps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 2000 watt bass amps on the market. But are these 2000 watt bass amps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 2000 watt bass amps?
You’re looking for a new 2000 watt bass amps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 2000 watt bass amps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 2000 watt bass amps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 2000 watt bass amps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 2000 watt bass amps
You can determine whether you need or want a 2000 watt bass amps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
2000 watt bass amps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 2000 watt bass amps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.