Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 2000 watt rms monoblock amps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 2000 watt rms monoblock amps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 2000 watt rms monoblock amps Reviews:
1. Orion Cobalt Monoblock Amplifier – Class D Amplifier 1000W RMS 2000W Max, Car Electronics Car Audio Stereo Subwoofer 1 Ohm Stable Bass Boost MOSFET Full Range Amplifier for Car Speakers Sub Amp
- QUALITY – This Class D Monoblock Amplifier exhibits quality frequency response rates and crossover network which places this amp at a prominent place. Durable design and highly efficient performance makes this mono sub amp stand out amongst the others.
- 1 Ohm Stable – This cobalt subwoofer amplifier for car speakers is able to power loads of 1 Ohm on a continuous basis without facing any difficulties like overheating, making extra sounds. This Class D amplifier is designed to power subwoofers that have a constant demand of high power in order to operate effectively
- Low/High Level Inputs – The monoblock subwoofer amplifier for car stereo speakers with mosfet power supply comes with low/high level inputs. A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Features – The monoblock bass boost amplifier has features like – Frequency Response: 10~250HZ, Low Pass Filter, Bass Boost, Subsonic Control, Remote Bass Knob, MOSFET Power Supply, Thermal Protection, Phase Shift
- Power – This Class D 2000 watt Amplifier has a power rating distribution as followed 2000 X 1 MAX @ 1 OHM. The monoblock amplifier for car speakers also provides a 2-way protection circuitry as a part of its design.
Additional Info :
2. Audiopipe APMN-2000 RMS Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier, 2000W Mono Sub Amp
- PLEASE NOTE: Its Recommended Grounding To The Frame of The Vehicle.
- RMS Power Rating (4 ohms): 770 watts x 1 channel. – RMS Power Rating (2 ohms): 1300 watts x 1 channel.
- RMS Power Rating (1 ohm): 1944 watts x 1 channel.
- Frequency Response: 30-180Hz. LPF: 40-180Hz Subsonic Filter: 5-50Hz
- Fuses: 1 X 150A AFC fuse and fuse holder (included) Remote bass knob, 1 Ohm Stable.
3. Rockville RXD-M3 4000 Watt/2000w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- Rockville RXD-M3 4000 Watt/2000w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 550 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N).
- RMS Power Ratings: 1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1100 Watts x 1 Channel.
- Peak: 1 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 2200 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors.
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 100dB.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 500Hz. Damping Factor: > 275 @ 100Hz. 120 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5″ x 1.8″ x 14.5″.
Additional Info :
4. Hifonics BXX2000.1D Brutus Class D 2000W RMS 1 Ohm Mono Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Mono Car Subwoofer Amplifier
Additional Info :
5. Kenwood KAC-9106D 2000W Monoblock Class D Car Audio Power Amplifier
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1, 000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp design
- Speaker-level inputs with signal Sensing turn-on
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
Additional Info :
6. Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owners manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty. Features: RockvilIe dB12 2000 Watt/500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N - 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song – 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Line Input (This is to connect the amplifier to your receiver). Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power and Protection LED Indicator. LED Illuminated Logo. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V
Additional Info :
7. DS18 GFX-2.2K1 Car Audio Amplifier Full-Range Class D 1-Channel Monoblock Amp 2000 Watts Rms 1-Ohm
- AMAZING POWER IN AN EFFICIENT PACKAGE – Capable of 2000 Watts Max Power You’ll have all the power you need while utilizing state-of-the-art technology that requires less energy
- PROTECTION CIRCUITRY – Against Overload Short Circuit Thermal Low Voltage High Voltage and Reverse Polarity These Protection Features Are Designed to Protect the
- PLATINUM FINISH CONNECTIONS – Ensure solid electrical connections that resist corrosion Fully Variable crossovers promote installation ease and save the cost of outboard crossovers
- Very powerful full bridge design maximizes power by using high quality components
- Remote level inputs so you can adjust your amplifier volume on the go from song to song.
Additional Info :
8. Hifonics BXX2000.1D Brutus Class D 2000W RMS Mono Car Subwoofer Amplifier w/Amp Kit
- Package: Hifonics BXX2000. 1D + 0 Gauge Amp Kit
- BXX2000. 1D: Brutus Class D 2000W RMS Mono Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Max Power Rating: 4 ohms: 500watts x 1 channel. / 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 channel. / 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 channel.
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 – 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave / Subsonic filter: 15 – 35 Hz / Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +10 dB bass boost
- Frequency Response: 10 – 250 Hz / Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): . 1% / Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
Additional Info :
9. BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- Power – 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs – Dimensions 14” x 10 3” x 2 3” Weight 9 lbs
- – BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
10. CT Sounds CT-2000.1D Compact Class D Car Audio Monoblock Amplifier, 2000 Watts RMS
- Car audio amplifier with 2000 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 1200 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v); 650 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 0 to 320 Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Small footprint and compact chassis makes this mono amplifier easy to install in any vehicle or car audio application; but don’t let the size fool you, this 2000 watt amplifier absolutely pounds
- Engineered to be the most efficient car monoblock amplifier in its class so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure the amplifier for car subwoofers runs cool for even the most demanding playlists
- 4-way protection circuitry features high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection; sleep easy at night knowing your class d amplifier car audio is protected
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 2000 watt rms monoblock amps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 2000 watt rms monoblock amps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 2000 watt rms monoblock amps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 2000 watt rms monoblock amps. There are many different types of 2000 watt rms monoblock amps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 2000 watt rms monoblock amps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 2000 watt rms monoblock amps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 2000 watt rms monoblock amps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 2000 watt rms monoblock amps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 2000 watt rms monoblock amps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 2000 watt rms monoblock amps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 2000 watt rms monoblock amps?
2000 watt rms monoblock amps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 2000 watt rms monoblock amps.
2. Are 2000 watt rms monoblock amps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 2000 watt rms monoblock amps on the market. But are these 2000 watt rms monoblock amps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 2000 watt rms monoblock amps?
You’re looking for a new 2000 watt rms monoblock amps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 2000 watt rms monoblock amps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 2000 watt rms monoblock amps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 2000 watt rms monoblock amps
You can determine whether you need or want a 2000 watt rms monoblock amps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
2000 watt rms monoblock amps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 2000 watt rms monoblock amps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.