Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 2007 altima power steering pumps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 2007 altima power steering pumps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 2007 altima power steering pumps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 2007 altima power steering pumps Reviews:
1. Power Steering Pump with Pulley Replacement for Nissan Altima 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 L4 2.5L V6 3.5L
- YHTAUTO Power steering pump are precisely manufactured with superior quality material, it is responsible for ensuring that all power steering fluid reaches the different components within your steering system
- Replacement for Nissan Altima 2007-2010 L4 2.5L(Fuel: GAS), Altima 2013 L4 2.5L/V6 3.5L Coupe
- Over time of use, the power steering pump is expected to fail because it’s not designed to last forever. When it is not working properly happens, you must get it replaced immediately
- Reference Number: 214071, 49110CN00C, 49110JA000, 49110JA02B, 49110ZX01B, 21-5478, meets OE performance, functions, directly replacement
- Please double check your vehicle fits our Compatibility Chart before buying. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts or queries.
2. A-Premium Power Steering Pump with Pulley Compatible with Nissan Alitima 2007-2013 S SL Base 2.5L Naturally Aspirated
- Compatible with Nissan Altima 2007-2013 (S/SL/Base Model Only)
- Engine Type: 2.5L (Naturally Aspirated Only)
- Power Steering Pump Comes with Pulley
- Housing Material: Cast Iron; Pulley Attachement Type: Press-on; Outlet Thread Size: M16 x 1.5
- Part Number: 49110CN00C, 49110JA000, 49110JA02B, 49110ZX01B, 965478, 215478
Additional Info :
3. NewYall Power Steering Pump with Pulley
- For Nissan Altima 3.5L 2007-2009, Maxima/Murano 3.5L 2009-2014
Additional Info :
4. A-Premium Power Steering Pump with Pulley Compatible with Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Maxima Murano 2009-2014 3.5L Gas
- Compatible with Nissan Altima 2007-2012; Maxima 2009-2014; Murano 2011-2014
- Engine Type: V6 3.5L VQ35DE Engine
- Pump Comes with Pulley; without Reservoir
- Pulley Attachement Type: Press-on; Housing Material: Aluminum
- Part Number: 491101AA0A, 491109N00A, 49110JA100, 49110ZX02A, 49110ZX70A, 49110-1AA0A, 49110-9N00A, 49110-JA100, 49110-ZX02A, 49110-ZX70A, 215485, PSP0019, 965485, 9900751,N9900751, 965478
Additional Info :
5. A-Premium Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assembly Compatible with Nissan Altima 2007-2012 L4 2.5L Pump To Rack
- 【Vehicle Fitment】This power steering pressure hose is compatible with Nissan Altima 2007-2011 L4 2.5L (Replaces Both Upper And Lower), Altima 2012-2012 L4 2.5L
- 【Position】Pump To Rack
- 【The Performance】 Hose Type: Power Steering Hose Assembly; Working Pressure: Up to 1500 psi; Burst Pressure: Up to 8700 psi; Tensile Strength: Up to 1600 lb; Working Temperature: -40℃ to 154℃
- 【Reference Number】The A-Premium power steering pressure line hose assembly’s reference number: 49720-JA000, 3401160. Before placing an order, verify that this power steering tube is compatible with your vehicle using the compatibility system.
- 【Customer Support】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee; With being sturdy and brand-new, this power steering hose pressure line is the ideal replacement. Please get in touch with us at any time if the product has any quality issues, such as damage or isn’t appropriate for your automobile.
6. KEYOOG New Power Steering Pump 21-5485 (For V6 3.5L) Compatible With Ni-ssan 2007-2012 Altima / 2009-2014 Maxima Murano (Replaces OE# 96-5485 N990-0751 491109N00A 49110JA100 49110ZX70A)
- 【HIGH-QUALITY RAW MATERIALS】- In Order to Obtain the Excellent Performance of the Product, KEYOOG Professional Power Steering Pump Features Corrosion Resistant Cast Iron or Aluminum Body Construction to Provide Extra Strength and Long Lasting Durability.
- 【STRICT PRODUCTION STANDARDS】 – Passed the most stringent original factory standard test, and also improved the weaknesses in the traditional design.During each step of production multiple quality control checks are performed to ensure a long,Trouble-free service life.Easy to install.
- 【PERFECT FIT】 – Engineered and tested to match the fit,function and performance of the Power Assist Pump on specified vehicles.It Could Give You a Better Sense of Direction, More Stable Speed. It Can Assist You to Adjust The Car Direction,Reduce The Intensity When Turning The Steering Wheel.
- 【REASONABLE PRICE】- As an Auto Parts Wholesaler, We Rely on Big Data to Make Our Products Flow Directly from Manufacturers to Consumers. We Do Not Need Middlemen, So We Can Ensure That Our Price and Quality Reach a Complete Balance, Allowing You to Buy a Brand New Power Steering Pump of Better Quality with the Least Amount of Money.
- 【SINCERE AFTER-SALES SERVICE SUPPORT】- We Sincerely Tell Customers Who Trust Us That. Don’t Worry About Any Questions About the Product, You Can Contact Us at Any Time, and You Will Get an Answer within 24 Hours. Before Placing the Order, Please Check Your Car Model in the Amazon Fitment Filter System in the Top Left Corner, Do Not Count on Year Make and Model Only, Please View the Compatability Tab Including the Notes, or Send Us a Message to Make Sure It Matches Exactly.
Additional Info :
7. AUQDD 21-5485 Power Steering Pump (For 3.5L V6) Compatible With 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Nissan Altima /09-14 Nissan Maxima Murano (Power Assist Pump Replace 96-5485 491101AA0A)
- 【Function】The power steering pump is used to converting power to the power steering fluid from the reservoir into the steering gear and keeps the wheels running in good conditions. Once you noticed that your vehicle wheels runs unsmoothly, steering wheel slow to respond, stiff steering wheel and make loud noise, then you need to double check the power steering pump and get it replaced if it is defective.
- 【OE Quality & Replacement】 – It can be installed easily without using complicated tools..Each part is built to stringent OE specifications.Stable characteristics,High reliability.100% tested before shipping. Even though it is not a genuine power steering pump, but it works even better and lasts longer at a much lower price.
- 【Features】 – An efficient power-assisted steering system could help you steer and control your vehicle easily. With AUQDD power steering pump, you don’t need to make much effort when making simple turns or driving at low speeds. It not only makes your car safer on the road but also gives you a more pleasant and smoother driving experience.
- 【Cost-effective】 – We are a factory direct sales.Customers can spend a small amount of money and get high quality Brand new Power Steering Pump.
- 【Please Note】 – Before placing the order,please check your car model in the Amazon Fitment Filter System in the top left corner,Do not count on year make and model only,view compatability tab including the notes.Any problem please free to contact us and you will get a satisfactory solution.
Additional Info :
8. Cardone 20-P038F New Power Steering Filter
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit
- All critical components (cam packs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability; Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade HNBR seals to prevent leaks; HNBR does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life; Final pump assembly is computer-tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise to ensure reliable performance.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
Additional Info :
9. TUCAREST Power Steering Pump 96-5485 (For V6-3.5L) Compatible With 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Nissan Maxima Murano /07-12 Altima [OE# 21-5485 491109N00A 49110JA100]
- Premium Quality:Made following stringent OE specifications by an OE manufacturer.Each power steering pump undergo strict quality control not just before shipping but throughout the production process to ensure a long,Trouble-free service life.
- Perfect Fit:TUCAREST power steering pump meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.Engineered and tested to match the fit.It can be installed easily without using complicated tools.
- Upgraded Durability: Made from high-quality materials,Every pump undergoes a hydraulic efficiency test to ensure reliable for superior performance.To assist the driver adjust the car direction,Reduce the intensity when the driver turns the steering wheel,Better sense of direction, speed is more stable.
- Cost-effective:We are a factory direct sales,Saving your cost.Customers can spend a small amount of money and get high quality Brand new power steering pump and Professional after-sales service.
- PLEASE NOTE: Before placing the order, please check your car model in the Amazon Fitment Filter System in the top left corner,Do not count on year make and model only,please view compatability tab including the notes,or send us a message to make sure it matches exactly.
Additional Info :
10. Garage-Pro Power Steering Pump Compatible with 2007-2013 Nissan Altima New
- Direct Replacement Power Steering Pump Compatible with 2007-2013 Nissan Altima
- Direct Replacement Power Steering Pump Compatible with 2005-2006 Nissan X-Trail
- Garage-Pro JCWREPN510406GP Features: With Pulley
- Power Steering Pump Interchangeable With: 215478
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Power Steering Pump, with FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Garage-Pro items
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 2007 altima power steering pumps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 2007 altima power steering pumps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 2007 altima power steering pumps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 2007 altima power steering pumps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 2007 altima power steering pumps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 2007 altima power steering pumps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 2007 altima power steering pumps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 2007 altima power steering pumps. There are many different types of 2007 altima power steering pumps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 2007 altima power steering pumps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 2007 altima power steering pumps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 2007 altima power steering pumps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 2007 altima power steering pumps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 2007 altima power steering pumps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 2007 altima power steering pumps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 2007 altima power steering pumps?
2007 altima power steering pumps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 2007 altima power steering pumps.
2. Are 2007 altima power steering pumps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 2007 altima power steering pumps on the market. But are these 2007 altima power steering pumps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 2007 altima power steering pumps?
You’re looking for a new 2007 altima power steering pumps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 2007 altima power steering pumps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 2007 altima power steering pumps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 2007 altima power steering pumps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 2007 altima power steering pumps
You can determine whether you need or want a 2007 altima power steering pumps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
2007 altima power steering pumps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 2007 altima power steering pumps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.