Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 350 watt rms amps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 350 watt rms amps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 350 watt rms amps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 350 watt rms amps Reviews:
1. Rockville KRYPTON-M0 1400w Peak/350w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- Rockville KRYPTON-M0 1400w Peak/350w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 1 Ohm:350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (70% efficient). 2 Ohm: 250 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (80% efficient).
- 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (81.8% efficient). Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc).
- 1 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V).
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control. Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
Additional Info :
2. KICKER 45KMF102 10 Inch Dual 2 Ohm 175 Watt RMS Power and 350 Watts Peak Power Freeair Marine Boat Audio Subwoofer with Polypropylene Cone, Black
- 10-INCH BOAT SUBWOOFER: Feel your music with the thump and thrum of sound through this 10-inch subwoofer; Sub is custom made to listen to your favorites tunes on your boat
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Features 2-ohm voice coils making it easy to get the most out of your power amp
- POWER RATING: Rated at 175 watts RMS power and 350 watts peak power; Woofer size: 10 inches; Frequency: 30-500 Hz
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Injection-molded polypropylene cone and co-molded Santoprene surround; Polymer basket resists corrosion ensuring quality results for years to come
- INSTALLATION DIMENSIONS: Installation requires 5-inch mounting depth and 10.68-inch mounting diameter; Package includes (1)10-inch woofer, (1) back gasket, (8) mounting screws, and (8) mounting screw clips
Additional Info :
3. Alpine PDR-V75 5 Channel Digital Amplifier – 100W RMS x 4 + 350W RMS x 1
- PDR Series 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier | RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 250 watts x 1 chan. | 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 350 watts x 1 chan. Bridged | 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan. + 350 watts. x 1 chan. | CEA-2006 compliant
- Variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section | Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on sub channel | Variable subsonic filter (8-40 Hz, 24 dB/oct) on sub channel | Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on sub channel
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input) | Class-D amplifier design | MOSFET power and output stages | Fuse rating: 40A x 2 | Dimensions: 10-3/4″W x 2″H x 6-1/2″D
- All PDR-Power amplifiers are individually tested and have certified power ratings. Each amp comes with their very own verification certificate documenting its actual power output exceeds the rating by a wide margin
- PDR-Power amplifiers come with a rotatable illuminated badge that makes a very attractive presentation when mounted vertical or horizontally
Additional Info :
4. BOSS Audio Systems PT1000 2 Channel Car Amplifier – 1000 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- Power – 500 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms, 250 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs – Dimensions: 9. 5” x 10. 31” x 2. 25”, Weight: 6. 62 lbs.
- – BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
5. Skar Audio RP-350.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 350W
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 388 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 8 AWG Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
Additional Info :
6. Rockville Krypton-M0 1400w Peak/350w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Bundle with Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA’s
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville KRYPTON-M0 1400w Peak/350w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote, (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA’s. What’s in the Box: Amplifier, Bass Remote with clipping indicator, Birth sheet with tested power, Owner’s manual, Mounting Screws, Warranty.
- Features of KRYPTON-M0: Rockville KRYPTON-M0 1400w Peak/350w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote, Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: 1 Ohm:350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (70% efficient), 2 Ohm: 250 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (80% efficient), 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (81.8% efficient). Peak: 1 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel, 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel, 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V).
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel, Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control, Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time, Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry, Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz, Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz, Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer, Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control with Clipping Indicator, 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry, Phase Control Switch.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply, Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology, Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry, Mute and Delay Soft Start System, RCA Preamp Line Output, Status Mode LED Indicator, Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%, S / N Ratio: >90dB, Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz, Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz, 1x 50A Maxi Fuse, Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power “SPL Contest”), Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound.
- Features of RWK41: 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire, Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder, 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, 7’ Split Tube Loom, Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets.
Additional Info :
7. Rockville dB10 800w Peak Mono Car Audio Amplifier 200w RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Features: Rockville dB10 800 Watt/200 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono Class-D 4-Ohm Amplifier.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 1 Channel.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with great brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). 4 Ohm: 800 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection: 10V. Over Voltage Protection: 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 250 Hz. Damping Factor: >60 @ 100Hz. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz – 250 Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15 Hz – 55 Hz. Phase Control. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Status Mode LED Indicator. 25 Amp ATO Fuse. Product Dimensions: (L x W x H) 7.7″ x 5.5″ x 2.0″. Product Weight: 4.4 Lbs.
Additional Info :
8. BLAUPUNKT 750W 2-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier (AMP7502)
- 750 watt maximum power full-range amplifier
- Amplifier Class: AB
- No. of channel: 2/1 Channel
- Max. Output Power: 750W x 2
Additional Info :
9. CT Sounds CT-1000.1D Compact Class D Car Audio Monoblock Amplifier, 1000 Watts RMS
- Car audio amplifier with 1000 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 650 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v); 350 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 0 to 320 Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Small footprint and compact chassis makes this mono amplifier easy to install in any vehicle or car audio application; but don’t let the size fool you, this 1000 watt amplifier absolutely pounds
- Engineered to be the most efficient car monoblock amplifier in its class so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure the amplifier for car subwoofers runs cool for even the most demanding playlists
- 4-way protection circuitry features high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection; sleep easy at night knowing your class d amplifier car audio is protected
10. BOSS Audio Systems PF2200 Phantom 2200 Watt, 4 Channel, 2 4 Ohm Stable Class AB, Full Range, Bridgeable, Mosfet Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Red LED Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 15.5” x Width 10.3” x Height 2.3”
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 350 watt rms amps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 350 watt rms amps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 350 watt rms amps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 350 watt rms amps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 350 watt rms amps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 350 watt rms amps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 350 watt rms amps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 350 watt rms amps. There are many different types of 350 watt rms amps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 350 watt rms amps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 350 watt rms amps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 350 watt rms amps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 350 watt rms amps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 350 watt rms amps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 350 watt rms amps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 350 watt rms amps?
350 watt rms amps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 350 watt rms amps.
2. Are 350 watt rms amps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 350 watt rms amps on the market. But are these 350 watt rms amps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 350 watt rms amps?
You’re looking for a new 350 watt rms amps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 350 watt rms amps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 350 watt rms amps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 350 watt rms amps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 350 watt rms amps
You can determine whether you need or want a 350 watt rms amps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
350 watt rms amps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 350 watt rms amps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.