Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps Reviews:
1. Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 43VCWR122 Sub 500W RMS 2 Ohm Vented Loaded Sub Enclosure with 46CXA8001 1600W Peak Sub Amplifier and KIC13-PK4 Amp Installation Kit
- Kicker Bundle 43VCWR122 12″ CompR Enclosure w/ CXA800.1 Amp & Amplifier Install Kit
Additional Info :
2. Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owners manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty. Features: RockvilIe dB12 2000 Watt/500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N - 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song – 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Line Input (This is to connect the amplifier to your receiver). Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power and Protection LED Indicator. LED Illuminated Logo. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V
Additional Info :
3. Rockville DBM12 2000W Peak / 500w RMS 2 Ohm Marine/Boat Mono Amplifier Amp W/Covers+Bass Remote
- Rockville dBM12 2000w Peak/500w Dyno-Certified RMS Class-D Mono 2-Ohm Marine Amplifier With Terminal Covers and Bass Remote.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Adjustable Input Level Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S/N Ratio: >90 dB. Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue). Waterproof silicone covers for end panels. Rustproof Aluminum heatsink with white painted finish.
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof. All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof. Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class”D” Technology. Phase Control Switch. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Input. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Product Dimensions (W x H x L): 9? x 2.4? x 13.1? inches. Product Weight: 7.5 Lbs
Additional Info :
4. Memphis Audio SRX500D.1 Street Reference Series Mono Subwoofer Amplifier 500 Watts RMS x 1 at 2-Ohms (Renewed)
- Textured aluminum heatsink
- High level inputs
- Selectable bass boost on all models
- Remote level control/bass knob (mono amps)
- Variable crossover network
Additional Info :
5. MTX Audio THUNDER500.1 Thunder Series Car Amplifier with Remote Bass Control Knob and Full Copper Amp Kit Bundle. 500 Watt RMS Monoblock Class-D 2-Ohm Subwoofer Amp, Vibration Resistant, Compact Fit
- Bundle includes 4 items: MTX Amplifier, Bass Remote Control Knob, Stinger SS600XS Amplifier Wiring Kit, and Car Toys bottle opener keychain. Car Toys is a USA MTX Audio and Stinger Authorized Retailer and MECP-certified full service installer (installation NOT included). Manufacturer warranty on all items.
- Compact Design – The small footprint chassis allows for installation in space challenged vehicles // Selectable Bass Boost – Selectable 0, 6, or 12dB bass boost centered @ 50Hz
- Variable Butterworth Crossover – a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to // Variable Subsonic Filter – A variable low frequency, high pass filter designed to block potentially damaging bass frequencies
- Triple Protection Circuitry – Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem // Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink – The custom heat sink design maximizes heat transfer away from the circuitry protecting the amplifier // Surface Mount PCB Design – Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- FULL COPPER AMP KIT INCLUDES: 17FT Translucent Blue Power Wire, 3FT Translucent Silver Ground Wire, 17FT Translucent Blue Twisted Pair RCA Interconnects, 3FT Black flex loom tubing, 16FT Blue Remote Turn-on Wire, 20FT Translucent Speaker Wire, and 1pc AGU Fuseholder.
Additional Info :
6. Kicker 43VCWR122 12″ CompR Series Sub 500W RMS 2 Ohm Vented Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure, 46CXA8001 Class D Amp Mono 1600W Peak Sub Amp and HA-AK4 Complete 4 Gauge 1800W Amp Install Kit – Refurbished
- Kicker Bundle 43VCWR122 12″ 500W CompR Loaded Enclosure w/ CXA800.1 Sub Amplifier
Additional Info :
7. Rockville dB12 2000w Peak / 500w RMS Mono Car Amplifier + Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) RockvilIe dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. (1) RockvilIe RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/RCA’s. Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owners manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty. Features: RockvilIe dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, RF Fosgate, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N - 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.) - 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel - 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song – 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Line Input (This is to connect the amplifier to your receiver). Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power and Protection LED Indicator. LED Illuminated Logo. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9″ x 2.4″ x 13.1″. Features: 1 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom
8. Soundstream Stealth Single Shot ST1.500D 150W RMS at 2 Ohms Micro Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier 500W Max
- Premium High-Efficiency Class D Amplifier
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IR Transistors
- 150W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Mono
- 500W Max Power
Additional Info :
9. BOSS Audio Systems PT1000 2 Channel Car Amplifier – 1000 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- Power – 500 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms, 250 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs – Dimensions: 9. 5” x 10. 31” x 2. 25”, Weight: 6. 62 lbs.
- – BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
10. BOSS Audio Systems PF2200 Phantom 2200 Watt, 4 Channel, 2 4 Ohm Stable Class AB, Full Range, Bridgeable, Mosfet Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Red LED Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 15.5” x Width 10.3” x Height 2.3”
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps. There are many different types of 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps?
500 watt rms 2 ohm amps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps.
2. Are 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps on the market. But are these 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps?
You’re looking for a new 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps
You can determine whether you need or want a 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
500 watt rms 2 ohm amps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 500 watt rms 2 ohm amps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.