Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm Reviews:
1. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1000W at 4-ohm, 4000W Peak Output Power Amplifier (NIX-4000IB)
- Output Power: 2 x 500W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1000W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 4000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications
Additional Info :
2. Soundstream Stealth Single Shot ST1.500D 150W RMS at 2 Ohms Micro Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier 500W Max
- Premium High-Efficiency Class D Amplifier
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IR Transistors
- 150W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Mono
- 500W Max Power
Additional Info :
3. Soundstream Stealth Quad Shot ST4.500D 4 x 25W RMS at 4 Ohms Micro Class D 4 Channel Amplifier 500W Max
- RMS Power 4Ω 25 x 4, RMS Power 2Ω 45 x 4
- Variable 50-500Hz 12dB High Pass Crossover
- Frequency Response 15-20K Hz
- S/N Ratio 105dB, THD
- Dimensions 3″ W x 1.5″ H x 3.75″ L
Additional Info :
4. Skar Audio RP-75.4AB 500 Watt Full-Range Class A/B 4 Channel Car Amplifier
- 500-Watt MOSFET 4-Channel Class A/B Power Car Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channel
- User Adjustable Controls: Gain, Variable LPF, HPF, Bass EQ Switch (0, +6, +12 dB)
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry | Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB
Additional Info :
5. Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owners manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty. Features: RockvilIe dB12 2000 Watt/500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song – 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel – 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Line Input (This is to connect the amplifier to your receiver). Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power and Protection LED Indicator. LED Illuminated Logo. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V
Additional Info :
6. Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 2200W Max Power
- Competition Grade SPL Class D Monoblock MOSFET Car Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,200 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts
- Stable at 1 Ohm, Frequency Response: 15Hz – 270Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 1/0 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- User Adjustable Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz – 250Hz, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Heavy Duty Advanced Heatsink Design Allows for Maximum Cooling & Efficiency | On-board Bass Boost Control (0-9dB)
Additional Info :
7. BOSS Audio Systems PF1800 4 Channel Car Amplifier – 1800 Watts, Full Range, Class A-B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- Power – 450 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 225 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 900 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable BASS Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs – Dimensions: 13.5” x 10.31” x 2.25, Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Additional Info :
8. Kicker 46CXA4001 CXA4001-400-Watt Mono Class D Subwoofer Amp
- CX-Series Amplifiers are the perfect combination of big power, bigger flexibility and true reliability!
- A variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want – to craft the sound you love.
- Mono KICKER CX Amplifiers are now stable down to one Ohm, giving you the freedom to put even more subs in your system!
- CX-Series amps include vertical and horizontal mounting hardware, so you can show off your install style!
- These powerful amps work with as little as nine volts of power from your battery, and as much as 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal.
Additional Info :
9. Taramps DS 2000×4 4 Channels 2000 watts RMS Car Audio Amplifier 2 Ohms
- Class-D amplifier 4 channels
- 2 bridged channels (x2 1000WRMS) @ 4 Ohms
- Crossover HPF and LPF
- Output power @ 14.4 VDC 2 Ohms (x4 500W RMS)
Additional Info :
10. Rockville dB10 800w Peak Mono Car Audio Amplifier 200w RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Features: Rockville dB10 800 Watt/200 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono Class-D 4-Ohm Amplifier.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 1 Channel.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with great brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). 4 Ohm: 800 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 90dB. Under Voltage Protection: 10V. Over Voltage Protection: 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 250 Hz. Damping Factor: >60 @ 100Hz. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz – 250 Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15 Hz – 55 Hz. Phase Control. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Status Mode LED Indicator. 25 Amp ATO Fuse. Product Dimensions: (L x W x H) 7.7″ x 5.5″ x 2.0″. Product Weight: 4.4 Lbs.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm. There are many different types of 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm?
500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm.
2. Are 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm on the market. But are these 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm?
You’re looking for a new 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm
You can determine whether you need or want a 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 500 watt rms amps at 4 ohm? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.