Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the 6000 watt rms amps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing 6000 watt rms amps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 6000 watt rms amps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 6000 watt rms amps Reviews:
1. Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). – 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). – 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel. – 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz.
- Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 150 Amp Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L)9″ x 2.4″ x 17.8″
Additional Info :
2. Rockville KRYPTON M4 6000w Peak/1500w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- Rockville Krypton-M4 6000 Watt Peak / 1500w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (76% efficient). 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (86% efficient). 4 Ohm: 550 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (89% efficient).
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). 1 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 2200 Watts x 1 Channel. Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V).
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control. Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
Additional Info :
3. Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier+Amp Kit
4. DS18 GEN-X6000.1 6000 Watts Max 1 Channel Class D Monblock Amplifier with Bass Remote Knob
- DS18 GEN-X6000.1D has the following RMS power: at 1 Ohm 2000 watts / at 2 Ohms 1200 watts / at 4 Ohms 700 watts – THD Distortion 0.08%
- Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA – Minimum THD at Rated Power: 98dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 15V. Bass Frequency Response: 30Hz – 80Hz.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 40Hz – 180Hz. Subsonic Filter: 17Hz – 50Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles. Power and Protection LED Indicator. LED Illuminated Logo. Dimensions: (L x W x H) 380 x 190 x 60 mm
- IN THE BOX – Amplifier, Bass Remote, Owner’s Manual, & Mounting Screws.
Additional Info :
5. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1500W at 4-ohm, 6000W Peak Output Power Amplifier (NIX-6000IB)
- Output Power: 2 x 750W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1500W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 6000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications
Additional Info :
6. PRV AUDIO SQ6000X 1 Ohm Amplifier for High Power Systems, 6000 Watts RMS Power at 1 Ohm Amp, X Series Full Range Class D 12 Volts Amplifiers
- High Grade Competition MOSFETs: PRV X Series amplifiers use custom TO-247 MOSFETs. These have 60% more metal tab area for more power capacity, lower impedance and improved heat dissipation over traditional MOSFET on most brazilian Amplifiers
- SQochre-Xwire power supply: Produces exceptional power at low 12.0 volts, designed to work off real-world voltage with unsurpassed on total efficiency from very compact designs with an unique enhanced high switching frequency
- High Capacitance Reserve: Large capacitor bank designed to store more energy and provide a high dynamic sound, capable of astonishing power output over 7000 Watts
- Class XD: Full Range Class xD amplifier has 75-85% efficiency ratings vs. 40-60% efficiency ratings of class A/B amplifiers. Which translates to less current draw and more power
- True Heatsink: Real Aluminum cast-alloy heatsink enables the SQ9000X to have one of the smallest footprints in its power class while maintaining maximum heat dissipation under the most demanding conditions. Weighing 12.50 Lbs!
Additional Info :
7. Audiobank P6001 Monoblock 6000 WATTS Amp Class D 1OHM Car Audio Stereo Amplifier with Remote Turn On/Off Circuit/Heavy-Duty Aluminium Alloy Heatsink Power and Protection Indicator
- 1 Ohm Stable Operation & Soft Turn On Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuitry
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink | Class A-B Operation
- Remote Turn-On / Turn-Off Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
Additional Info :
8. Soundstream T1.6000DL Monoblock 6,000W Max Class D Amplifier
- 1-Ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation | Multi-color RGB LED Illumination Accent Lighting | Solid Color, Flashing, Random, or Slow-Motion Color Change | MOSFET Power Supply with Audiophile Grade IR Transisitors
- Direct Short, Thermal and Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier | 200mV-6V Low Level RCA Input and Pre-Amp Output | Variable 12dB Low Pass and Subsonic Crossovers | 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- DataLink for Strapping Two Amps for Double Power | Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included | RMS Power Rating: 800W x 1 at 4-Ohm | 1,400W x 1 at 2-Ohm | 2,500W x 1 at 1-Ohm | 3,000W x 1 at .5-Ohm | 6,000W Max Power
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104dB | Variable 40-220Hz 12dB Low Pass Crossover | Variable 15-50Hz 12dB Subsonic Crossover
- Variable 0-12dB 45Hz Bass Boost | Selectable 180deg Phase Shift | Dimensions: 9″ W x 2.5″ H x 20.50″ L
Additional Info :
9. Sundown Audio Salt Series Monoblock Digital Class-D Amplifier (Salt-6 6000W Rms)
Additional Info :
10. Rockville RPA14 7000 Watt Peak / 2000w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp
- Power Ratings: RMS Power Output: Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 700W. Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 1000W. Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 2000W. Peak Power Output: Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 3500W Max. Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 7000W Max. Terminals: Input Terminals: Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) A & B inputs. Output Terminals: Banana binding post speaker output. Speakon output. XLR output to connect another amplifier or powered sub
- Rockville RPA14 7000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier. LCD displays volume in dB per channel and operating temperature. 2U rack space. Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping. Bridged mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer. Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration. Parallel mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configuration
- Built in crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or Subwoofer(s). Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators. Channel A & B Separate Level Controls. Power, signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp. Heavy duty rack mount ears. Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans. Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load. User serviceable fuse (20A, 250V). Frequency Response (bandwidth @ 2Vrms out, @ -3.0dB) 10 Hz – 30 Khz. THD + Noise @ 1Khz full power: <0.03%. Input Impedance: 10K Ohm Balanced. Input signal voltage: 660mV – 1.5V. Input sensitivity: 0.7v. Damping factor: ( 100Hz, 10w, 4 ohms): 43.4. Damping factor: (1Khz @ 8 ohm): >400:1
- Effective damping factor (100Hz, 10w, 4 Ohms) 1.08. Output impedance at speaker terminals: 0.09214 Ohms. Frequency Response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W) 0.6%. Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dB. IMD 60Hz & 1kHz, 4:1: <0.04%. SLEW RATE (input filter limited) : 40v/uS. Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz. Weight: 28.7 lbs. Dimensions: 19.09 x 16.93 x 3.35 inch
Additional Info :
How we Selected the 6000 watt rms amps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing 6000 watt rms amps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the 6000 watt rms amps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a 6000 watt rms amps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the 6000 watt rms amps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the 6000 watt rms amps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing 6000 watt rms amps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using 6000 watt rms amps. There are many different types of 6000 watt rms amps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a 6000 watt rms amps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best 6000 watt rms amps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular 6000 watt rms amps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of 6000 watt rms amps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All 6000 watt rms amps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular 6000 watt rms amps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for 6000 watt rms amps?
6000 watt rms amps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as 6000 watt rms amps.
2. Are 6000 watt rms amps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative 6000 watt rms amps on the market. But are these 6000 watt rms amps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new 6000 watt rms amps?
You’re looking for a new 6000 watt rms amps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of 6000 watt rms amps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of 6000 watt rms amps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the 6000 watt rms amps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a 6000 watt rms amps
You can determine whether you need or want a 6000 watt rms amps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
6000 watt rms amps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the 6000 watt rms amps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.