Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the alpine four channel amps brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing alpine four channel amps.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 alpine four channel amps : Editor’s Pick
10 Best alpine four channel amps Reviews:
1. Alpine R-A60F R-Series Four Channel Amplifier
- Alpine’s Class D Amplifier Circuit with Dual Post-Filter Feedback Loops
- CTA-2006-B Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 (4ohm, 14.4V ≤ 1% THD+N); 150W RMS x 4 (2ohm, 14.4V≤ 1% THD+N)
- Bridged: 300W x 2 (4ohm, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), 106dB (at rated power)
- THD+N ≤0.03% (ref: 1W into 4 ohm)
Additional Info :
2. Alpine BBX-F1200 280 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Alpine BBX-F1200 4-Channel Amplifier
- This new BBX amplifier gives you Alpine power performance at an amazing price. And they’re designed to fit easily in virtually any system.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Total Max Power: 600W
Additional Info :
3. ALPINE S-A32F 320w RMS 4-Channel S-Series Car Audio Amplifier Class D+Amp Kit
- (1) Alpine S-A32F 320 Watt RMS 4-Channel S-Series Car Audio Amplifier Class D Amp. (1)RockvilIe RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Chan Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit (2) RCA’s. Install. Terminal Layout: One side. Small footprint for easy installation. Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables). General. Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital). Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel. Thermal Management Control. Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator. Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) / High-pass Filter (HPF). Gain Control: Adjustable. Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready. Max Power Output Ratings. Total Max Power: 640W. RMS Power Ratings. Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (%THD+N): 4 x 80W. Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (%THD+N): 4 x 55W. Bridged into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (%THD+N): 2 x 160W. Sound Tuning. Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct ). Crossover: Variable HPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct ). General
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable). Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 – 10 V Lo: 0.2 – 4.0 V. High Level Input with automatic power on. Cable size: Power Cable AWG 8, SPK Cable AWG 10. Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 10Hz – 30kHz. THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%. THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.08%. Damping Factor: >100. Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >98dB. Weight: 1.9 kg. Dimensions. (W x H x D): 8″ x 8″ x 2.25″. Features:
- RockvilIe RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility. PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
4. KTP-445A – Alpine 4-Channel 45W RMS X 4 at 4-Ohms Amplifier
- 45 Watts x 4 @ 4Ω/2Ω
- Compact size
- Hear the Difference with this Simple Power Upgrade
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 45W x 4 @ 4Ω/2Ω
- The Power Pack boasts 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better
Additional Info :
5. Alpine Electronics BBX-F1200 4 Channel Amplifier
- High and low pass filter
- Bass EQ
- 600W Max Power
- 4 Channel Amplifier
Additional Info :
6. Alpine S-A32F S Series 4 Channel Digital Amplifier 80 Watts RMS x 4, 2 Ohms
- 160 watts RMS x 2
- variable low- and high-pass filters
- selectable bass boost
Additional Info :
7. Alpine R-A90S R-Series 6/5/4/3 Channel Power Amplifier with Staggered Power
- 6-channel car amplifier, 75 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms, 100 watts RMS x 4 + 250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms, 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms
- GTO (Great Turn On) signal-sensing turn-on with Ch1/2 speaker-level input
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Staggered power amplifiers are perfect for a 3-way front-stage setup,and work great for a front/rear/sub stereo as well.
Additional Info :
8. Alpine KTA-450 4-Channel Power Pack Amplifier with Dynamic Peak Power 45W RMS x 4, at 2 Or 4 Ohms
- Features: 4-channel car amplifier, 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (45 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms), 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms, CTA-2006 compliant, Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology adds a burst of power when needed, Selectable high-pass filters (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels, Preamp and speaker-level inputs, Selectable 2- or 4-channel input.
- PowerStack bracket included for mounting amp behind Alpine iLX-W650 digital multimedia, eceiver (#500ILXW650), Wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier, 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 20A fuse recommended, Dimensions: 7″W x 1-3/8″H x 3-9/16″D.
Additional Info :
9. Alpine PK BBX-F1200 BBX Series 600W 2-ohm Stable 4 Channel Class-A/B Amplifier w/Amp Kit
Additional Info :
10. Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/1000w CEA RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp, Loud!
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 + 500 Watts x 1 <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 <1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc). 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 + 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 + 600 Watts x 1. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 + 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 + 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Rugged switching MOSFETs for Class D in CH5. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Optical Coupler Class “AB” +“D” Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz –4KHz /(CH5)50Hz –250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz – 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >100@ 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9” x 2.4′ x 18.6″.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the alpine four channel amps
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing alpine four channel amps is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the alpine four channel amps market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a alpine four channel amps is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the alpine four channel amps from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the alpine four channel amps made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing alpine four channel amps, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using alpine four channel amps. There are many different types of alpine four channel amps that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a alpine four channel amps is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best alpine four channel amps that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular alpine four channel amps Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of alpine four channel amps products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All alpine four channel amps models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular alpine four channel amps
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for alpine four channel amps?
alpine four channel amps offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as alpine four channel amps.
2. Are alpine four channel amps worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative alpine four channel amps on the market. But are these alpine four channel amps really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new alpine four channel amps?
You’re looking for a new alpine four channel amps that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of alpine four channel amps is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of alpine four channel amps is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the alpine four channel amps we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a alpine four channel amps
You can determine whether you need or want a alpine four channel amps by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
alpine four channel amps is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the alpine four channel amps? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.