It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which clip engine coolant temperature sensors to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of clip engine coolant temperature sensors available on the market. To help you choose the finest clip engine coolant temperature sensors available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
10 clip engine coolant temperature sensors: Editor Recommended
Our Editor 10 clip engine coolant temperature sensors Review:
1. Beck/Arnley 158-0629 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Matches OE form, fit, and function
- Manufactured to exacting tolerances to ensure precise messaging to the ECU
- Includes corrosion resistant terminals and coatings
- Constructed to withstand a harsh engine environment
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit for your vehicle
Additional Info :
2. CENTAURUS Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Sender 059-919-501A Replacement for A4 S4 RS4 RS6 A6 TT S6 A8 S8 Allroad/Beetle Cabrio Eurovan Golf Passat
- ☆ Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 059919501A, 078919501A, 078919501C.
- ☆ 4 Pin Green Sensor Version (Not 2 Pin), Includes O-Ring and Clip.
- ☆ Temperature sensor design specifies tight tolerance thermistor response values to assure accuracy of the temperature measurement and proper part operation.
- ☆ Coolant Temperature sensors are factory tested to ensure trouble-free performance.
- ☆ In case you meet problem with our products, please contact us first before feedback and review. We will assure you will get the best solution and service. Your encouraging review and feedback really increase our service level and passion of work!
Additional Info :
3. OCESTORE Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor, Part# 059919501A 059-919-501A Replacement Compatible with A4 S4 RS4 RS6 A6 TT S6 A8 S8 Allroad/Beetle Cabrio Eurovan Golf Passat
- ■ Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 059919501A, 078919501A, 078919501C.
- ■ 4 Pin Green Sensor Version (Not 2 Pin), Includes O-Ring and Clip.
- ■ Temperature sensor design specifies tight tolerance thermistor response values to assure accuracy of the temperature measurement and proper part operation.
- ■ Coolant Temperature sensors are factory tested to ensure trouble-free performance.
- ■ Contact me with Any Problem at anytime will reply within 24 hours, We will assure you will get the best solution and service.
Additional Info :
4. AUTEX Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Switch Sender 158-0784 06A919501A Compatible with Audi A4 A5 A6 Q5 Q7 TT R8 VW Jetta Passat Beetle Porsche Cayenne
- ▲▲【FIT FOR 】The coolant temperature sensor compatible with Audi: A3 2006-2020, A4 2002-2020, A6 2005-2018, A5 2008-2020, Q5 2009-2017, Q7 2007-2019. And coolant temperature switch compatible with VW: Jetta 1999-2018, Passat 2002-2018, Beetle 2006-2019, Golf 2010-2020. And coolant temp sensor compatible with Porsche: Cayenne 2004-2018, Panamera 2010-2020.
- ▲▲【Reference Part Number 】The water temperature sensor reference part number: 158-0784 06A919501A. Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- ▲▲【Feature】The temperature sensor regulate coolant flow through the radiator to keep the engine at a stable operating temperature, prevent it from overheating and causing damage to the engine and other critical areas. When your coolant temp sensor is damaged, replace it in time to prevent you from being stuck on the road.
- ▲▲【High Quality】The engine coolant temperature sensor is made from high quality durable material, and a robust design to meet the stringent demands of today’s service professional to insure it lasts longer. The coolant fan switch is easy to install, can save you a lot of time.
- ▲▲【NOTE】Please check year/make/model of your vehicle with the part finder tool on the top left corner to confirm compatibility before purchase.
Additional Info :
5. KEJSTED Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Sender 059 919 501A Compatible with Volkswagen Passat Golf Beetle Jetta Eurovan Cabrio Polo Audi A4 S4 A6 S6 TT A8 S8 RS4 RS6 Allroad 1998-2010 059919501A
- Compatible With: for Volkswagen Passat 2000-2005 | Volkswagen Golf 1999-2006 | Volkswagen Beetle 1998-2010 | Volkswagen Jetta 1999-2010 | Volkswagen Cabrio 2002 | for Audi A4 1996-2008 | Audi S4 2000-2008 | Audi A6 1998-2004 | Audi S6 2002-2003 | Audi A8 2000-2003 | Audi S8 2001-2003 | Audi RS4 2007-2008 | Audi RS6 2003-2005 | Audi Allroad 2001-2005 | Audi TT 1998-2006 and more.
- Features: KEJSTED Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor is made of quality material for long life, stable performance, ensures the accuracy of temperature measurement.
- Replace OE Part Number: 059919501A, 059 919 501A, 078919501C, 078 919 501C, 078 919 501A, 059-919-501A, 158-0629, 1580629, 1100619, TS477, TS477T, 33783, 1214-32019A, SU5404, TS10236, 6PT 009 107-141, 7.3258, 82105, 32510.
- Easy to install: You can replace parts by yourself and solve your vehicle problems, just need to remove the old parts and install the new parts, so as to save you a lot of money and time. Please check youtube video if you have installation problem.
- Note: Please make sure that the parts, connectors and plugs on our pictures are the same as your old products before ordering, to avoid wrong purchases, 100% undergo a strict quality tested before shipping. If the Coolant Temperature Sensor fails simply contact us for a replacement or refund, we will reply you within 12 working hours.
6. Dorman 800-019 Ford Cooling System Retaining Clip Compatible with Select Ford / Mercury Models, 2 Pack
- Direct replacement – this engine coolant temperature sensor clip matches the fit and function of the factory part on specified years, makes and models
- Ideal solution – this clip is a reliable replacement for an original part that is missing or has failed due to fatigue
- Durable construction – this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality – backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
Additional Info :
7. MOSTPLUS Coolant Temperature Sensor w/Clip O-Ring Compatible for Audi VW 06A919501A TS608
- OE Number:06A919501, 06A 919 501A, TS608, 5S1608, SU6453, A919501A, 95510612500, 95510612501, GEGT7610-11 (Please check your car information or Oe number before purchase)
- Package Includes: 1X Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Compatible for AUDI A3 2006-2017, Compatible for AUDI A3 SPORTBACK E-TRON 2016-2017, Compatible for AUDI A4 2002-2017, Compatible for AUDI A5 2008-2016, Compatible for AUDI A6 2005-2017, Compatible for AUDI A7 2012-2017, Compatible for AUDI A8 2004-2017, Compatible for AUDI ALLROAD 2013-2016, Compatible for AUDI Q3 2015-2017, Compatible for AUDI Q5 2009-2017, Compatible for AUDI Q7 2007-2017, Compatible for AUDI R8 2008-2015, Compatible for AUDI RS4 2007-2008, Compatible for AUDI RS7 2014-2017
- Compatible for AUDI S8 2007-2017, Compatible for AUDI SQ5 2014-2017, Compatible for AUDI TT 2008-2017, Compatible for PORSCHE CAYENNE 2004-2017, Compatible for PORSCHE MACAN 2015-2017, Compatible for PORSCHE PANAMERA 2012-2017, Compatible for VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE 2006-2017, Compatible for VOLKSWAGEN CC 2009-2017, Compatible for VOLKSWAGEN E-GOLF 2015-2017, Compatible for VOLKSWAGEN EOS 2007-2016, Compatible for VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 2010-2017, Compatible for VOLKSWAGEN GOLF ALLTRACK 2017
- Please check your car information before purchase.
Additional Info :
8. ACDelco GM Original Equipment 213-4777 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Additional Info :
9. 059919501A Water Coolant Temperature Sensor for VW Passat Golf Jetta
- Fitment: For AUDI A3 1999-2004 / AUDI A4 2000-2008 / AUDI A6 1998-2005
- Fitment: For VW BEETLE 1998-2013 / VW GOLF 1999-2006 / VW JETTA 1999-2005 / VW PASSAT 1998-2005
- Please Confirm Your Car Model And The Oe Of The Part Before Purchasing. Please Shut Off The Car Before Installation.
- One Year Warranty
Additional Info :
10. ACDelco Professional 213-4514 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function. Connector Gender: Male
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing clip engine coolant temperature sensors:
How we Picked the Top clip engine coolant temperature sensors
Most of the items mentioned are not hand-picked. The list was generated by AI. But we can guarantee that every product included here has been tried and tested by real people, reviewed by experts, and recommended by real people.
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a clip engine coolant temperature sensors. More enterprises entering the clip engine coolant temperature sensors market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive clip engine coolant temperature sensors does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for clip engine coolant temperature sensors. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the clip engine coolant temperature sensors precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great clip engine coolant temperature sensors, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Many individuals consider customer reviews while making purchase selections. It’s easy to see why: who knows a product better than those who have used it? When deciding which product to buy, looking through customer reviews can give you a good indication of how others felt about their experience. Not everyone will enjoy every product, and some people will be more likely to post a review than others. Overall, customer evaluations are a good reflection of how happy people are with a product.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a clip engine coolant temperature sensors in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort clip engine coolant temperature sensors. There are various sorts of clip engine coolant temperature sensors that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a clip engine coolant temperature sensors is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the clip engine coolant temperature sensors that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
Also, make sure it has a streamlined style that fits everywhere. A busy mom or a construction worker will appreciate this product’s durability.
What Are Today’s Most Popular clip engine coolant temperature sensors Models?
There are many clip engine coolant temperature sensors items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every clip engine coolant temperature sensors model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular clip engine coolant temperature sensors
The three most crucial criteria to consider are price, quality, and popularity.
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is clip engine coolant temperature sensors?
clip engine coolant temperature sensors come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as clip engine coolant temperature sensors.
2. Is clip engine coolant temperature sensors worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest clip engine coolant temperature sensors. But are they clip engine coolant temperature sensors worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new clip engine coolant temperature sensors
You’re looking for a new clip engine coolant temperature sensors. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the clip engine coolant temperature sensors?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of clip engine coolant temperature sensors is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the clip engine coolant temperature sensors listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a clip engine coolant temperature sensors?
You can tell if you need or want a clip engine coolant temperature sensors by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because blinkx.tv has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.