Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the compost tumbler brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing compost tumbler.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 compost tumbler : Editor’s Pick
10 Best compost tumbler Reviews:
1. IM4000 Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter (Black)
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add Scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep Fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- Two composter chambers are better than one – two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side Available to add fresh Scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu Ft)
- Durable construction – BPA free, UV inhibited, 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.
Additional Info :
2. VIVOSUN Outdoor Tumbling Composter Dual Rotating Batch Compost Bin, 43 Gallon Orange Door
- Twin Chambers: Designed with 2 chambers, the tumbling composter allows you to compost in batches; One side “cooks” while you add fresh organic material to the other, allowing for an efficient, uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Creative Tumbling Design: The rotating design lets turn your compost without any hassle; No digging or mixing your pile by hand; Just fill it up with garden clippings and kitchen scraps, slide the door closed and give it a spin every few days
- Outstanding Aeration: Adjustable air vents and deep fins provide excellent air circulation, help break up and decompose clumps in the chamber, and plow lots of oxygen into the compost to produce healthy, finished compost in just weeks
- Sturdy, Durable Construction: Made of galvanized steel and high-quality PP plastic, this VIVOSUN Tumbling Composter is corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, sturdy, and durable for long-lasting service life
- Garden Gloves Included: These gloves come with 4 durable ABS plastic claws so no other tools are required; Convenient for digging, planting, and other gardening work, these gloves’ latex rubber construction not only protect your hands from cuts and broken nails but are also waterproof so they are easy to clean
Additional Info :
3. Jora Composter JK 270 – Compost Bin Tumbler | Easy to Turn Compost Tumbler | Heavy-Duty Outdoor Compost Bin Tumbler | Dueling-Chamber Tumbling Composter | High-Volume, Steel Composting Bin Tumbler…
- Time Saver – This tumbler composter is constructed for ease of use and simplicity of rotation. The Jora Composter acts as a compost turner which is simply turned by hand whenever waste is put in. The compost bin outdoor tumbler is divided into two chambers. While one compost container is being filled, the compost in the other chamber matures.
- Incredibly Well Built – Unlike most outdoor composting bins it is the stable, food grade non-toxic insulation in the Jora backyard composter which allows the temperatures to rise up to higher than 160 degrees F, resulting in quick and efficient composting.
- High Volume – The JK 270 is a large compost bin with a volume of up to 70 gallons and a capacity of 7-8 gallons a week. Keep our composter outdoor bin in a convenient place outside where you can easily dispose of waste in an efficient, environmentally friendly manner.
- Allows Air Into Mixture – The Jora Composter is one of the few compost bins that has side vents allowing a flow of oxygen into the compost bin. The side vents of the compost barrel, along with kitchen waste (green) and a carbon source (brown), will result in a successful compost.
- Attractive Design – Having compost bins outdoor is easy and convenient, and the Jora Composter was designed to bring that convenience to our customers. This compost machine is made from galvanized steel to be more durable, longer-lasting, and attractive in your backyard.
Additional Info :
4. RSI Riverstone Industries Maze Two Stage Tumbler Composter, Black
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 30.00″ x 41.30″ x 44.50″; Material Metal; Plastic; Aeration Holes Yes; Outdoor use only; Product Care Wipe clean with cloth; Rust and Corrosion Resistant; Assembly Required
- Product weight 51.00 lb
- Capacity 8.69 Cubic Feet
- Product Type – Tumbler Composter
- Color Black/Green
- Ratched locking handle. Geared handle which allows for easy turning of composter, even when fully loaded
- Sliding dual loading/ unloading doors
- Large clearance area underneath to allow for easy unloading
- Adjustable built in air vents
- Rodent Resistant
Additional Info :
5. Dual Chamber Compost Tumbler – Easy-Turn, Fast-Working System – All-Season, Heavy-Duty, High Volume Composter with 2 Sliding Doors – (2 – 18.5gallon /70 Liter)
- GROW A HAPPIER GARDEN – Do you look at other’s gardens with envy? Give your plants the nutrient-dense fertilizer they crave, and watch your garden bloom like never before! With Miracle-Gro’s dual chamber, heavy-duty tumbling composter you get 2 compartments for faster and more efficient composting all year round.
- KEEP THE NUTRIENTS COMING – Achieve your gardening goals with a steady supply of ready-to-use compost! This 2-chamber compost tumbler allows you to add compost ingredients to 1 side, while waiting for the other side to cure. And with internal mixing bars that speed up the decomposition process, you can expect rich, fertile compost in just 4-6 weeks!
- NO MORE HEAVY LIFTING – Miracle-Gro is here to make composting easy for beginners and seasoned green thumbs alike! Our efficient tumbler system is the simple way to get perfectly cooked compost without having to dig, turn, and mix by hand. All you have to do is open the easy-sliding door, add your scraps, and turn the handle 5-6 times every few days.
- A BRAND YOU TRUST – With the help of Miracle-Gro, both you and your garden will thrive. As America’s most trusted garden supply brand, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our products. Once you start using the compost generated by your new dual-chamber tumbling composter, you’ll enjoy bigger harvests, healthier plants, and your most beautiful gardens yet!
- Achieve your garden goals with a pair of Scotts multi-purpose gardening gloves! Each pair is latex-free, water-resistant, and features a no-slip grip, perfect for both indoor and outdoor projects. Grow your green thumb with Scotts and Miracle-Gro!
Additional Info :
6. MaxWorks 80699 Compost Bin Tumbler for Garden and Outdoor, 42 Gallon Capacity with 2 Chambers Dual Rotating Composting Tumbler , Black
- Constructed from rugged and durable polypropylene Bin with powder coated Steel frame to provide years of service while maximizing capacity to decompose
- Features air vents or aeration holes with two sliding doors allow user to provide the desirable amount of oxygen going inside the compost for better and quick results
- Designed with dual chambers to make the composting process simple and more effective while providing best quality results. It treats soil waste to decompose in an ENVIRONMENTAL way. Compost waste in just a couple of weeks with proper maintenance by turning 5-6 times every couple of days and get results in 2-4 weeks.
- First panel for preserving mature compost while the 2nd chamber for new waste and scraps. Two separate panels will allow proper rotation of composting process to produce enriched compost.
- Its space-saving and space-efficient design makes it a perfect compost/tumbler in any given space. Maximum capacity of 42 gallons and assembled size of 28. 50″ X 26″ X 36. 80″
Additional Info :
7. Riverstone Industries GEN-C42-OR-C Compost Tumbler with Cart, Black and Orange
- Dimensions assembled: 28. 5W x 26″D x 37″H/ cart Dimensions: 25. 6” W x 22. 8” D x 35”
- Made from UV Resistant Plastic. Strong and rigid frame powder-coated frame. BPA Free
- 42 gallon capacity drum. Cart has 12 gallon capacity.
- Two chamber design (cure one batch and keep adding to the other). can be converted easily into a single chamber composter if needed.
- 2 sliding doors (each opens 9” x 6” For easy access).
- Includes cart
Additional Info :
|Color||Black and Orange|
8. Saturnpower Large Composting Tumbler Dual Chamber Outdoor Garden Rotating Compost Bin Tumbling Composter with Sliding Door (43 Gallon, Black)
- 【Durable Structure】Made from PP material and steel construction, the compost bin is durable and can be placed outdoors and in the garden
- 【Dual Chamber Design】Dual chambers allow for simultaneous production of batches of compost at different stages. Fill one side and solidify the other side, so your kitchen and yard waste can be effectively converted into fertile soil for improved composting
- 【Excellent Aeration】This compost barrel has vents and deep fins, which not only makes it look better, but also breaks down indoor agglomerations and mixes a lot of oxygen into the compost
- 【Easy to Use】The compost tumbler design just need you to rotate it gently without digging, turning and mixing hands. Just open the sliding door, put the scraps in, and rotate 5-6 times every few days
- 【Space-saving】The maximum capacity is 43 gallons and the assembly size is 28. 5″ X 25″ X 37″
Additional Info :
9. Exaco Trading Company Exaco Mr.Spin Compost Tumbler – 160 Liters / 43 Gallon, Dual Chamber Composter On Two-Leg Stand,Green/Black
- Dual Chamber compost tumbler on two-leg stand.
- Two compartments to keep fresh organic waste from older waste – separation makes better compost.
- This popular tumbler is perfectly suited for small yards and for people not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bins.
- Simply turn this bin and waste is mixed easily.
- Green access door for easier access.
Additional Info :
10. Barton Tumbler Composter Composting Bins Garden Easy Turn System Rotating Barrel Dual Door, 43 Gallon
- Twin Chambers Design – Designed with Dual chambers, the tumbling composter allows you to compost in batches. One side “cooks” while you add fresh organic material to the other, allowing for an efficient, uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Sturdy, Durable Construction – Made of galvanized steel and high-quality PP plastic, Our Tumbling Composter is corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, sturdy, and durable for long-lasting service life
- Huge Capacity Design – Large 43 gallon capacity, you can put in; eggshells, coffee grinds, banana peels, palm fronds, leaves or others
- Outstanding Aeration Function – Adjustable air vents & deep fins provide excellent air circulation, help break up and decompose clumps in the chamber, and plow lots of oxygen into the compost to produce healthy, finished compost in just weeks
- Composter body is constructed from BPA free, UV inhibited recycled polypropylene. It is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight
Additional Info :
How we Selected the compost tumbler
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing compost tumbler is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the compost tumbler market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a compost tumbler is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the compost tumbler from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the compost tumbler made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing compost tumbler, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using compost tumbler. There are many different types of compost tumbler that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a compost tumbler is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best compost tumbler that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular compost tumbler Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of compost tumbler products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All compost tumbler models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular compost tumbler
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for compost tumbler?
compost tumbler offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as compost tumbler.
2. Are compost tumbler worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative compost tumbler on the market. But are these compost tumbler really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new compost tumbler?
You’re looking for a new compost tumbler that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of compost tumbler is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of compost tumbler is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the compost tumbler we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a compost tumbler
You can determine whether you need or want a compost tumbler by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
compost tumbler is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the compost tumbler? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.