Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the dirt bike tubes brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing dirt bike tubes.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 dirt bike tubes : Editor’s Pick
10 Best dirt bike tubes Reviews:
1. New 3.0-12 Inner Tube (2pcs) for Kawasaki Yamaha Dirt Bikes Pit Bike XR CRF 50 70 Kawasaki KLX 110 Suzuki DRZ 110 Yamaha TTR 90,90cc 110cc 125cc Pit Dirt Bike
- Inner tube Size 3.00-12, please check pictures and specifications for compatibility.
- It fit for XR CRF 50 70, Kawasaki KLX 110, Suzuki DRZ 110, Yamaha TTR 90, Mini chopper pocket bikes,
- Fits 90cc, 110cc & 125cc 4-stroke Pit Dirt bikes.
- InnerTube will also fit other size 12″ wheels
- Package includes: 3.0-12 Inner Tube (2PCS) (You will receive what you see in the pictures)
Additional Info :
2. (2-Pack) Universal Fit 3.00-14 Dirt Bike Inner Tubes – 90/100-14” Rear Inner Tube Compatible with 125cc and 140cc Pit Pro Bikes, Trail Bikes, Dirt Bikes, and Foot Bikes – Explosion-Proof Inner Tubes
- UNIVERSAL FIT 3.00-14 DIRT BIKE INNER TUBES – Do you need an affordable yet high-quality replacement inner tube for your dirt bike rear tires? This pack of two 3.00-14 inner tubes is a suitable replacement for 80/100-14 and 90/100-14 tires.
- 90/100-14” REAR INNER TUBE COMPATIBLE WITH 125CC AND 140CC PIT PRO BIKES – 90/100-14” is one of the most common sizes used on many 125cc, 40cc, 150cc, and 160cc Chinese brand pit and dirt bikes. This includes Bigfoot dirt bikes and China-made models (Apollo, Atomik, BSE, DHZ, GPX, CRF50/XR50, IMR, Kayo, Piranha, Pitster, SSR, Stomp, Thumpstar, and more).
- EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES – Inner tubes have one weakness: punctures. Not only would punctured inner tubes deflate, but they can also explode and cause damage to your bike and injury to you, the rider. Our line of replacement inner tubes have self-sealing properties that prevent explosive punctures by creating instantaneous air-tight seals around puncture holes. Your safety is our priority!
- TR4 STRAIGHT VALVE STEM FOR HIGH TORQUE APPLICATIONS – This centered straight valve stem is compatible with most rims. It has a round base with the valve stem secured to the rim with nuts and washers. You’ll find this type of valve stem on relatively low psi motorcycle and ATV/UTV tires.
- ENJOY AN IMPROVED RIDING EXPERIENCE – Made from butyl rubber compound, these inner tubes provide better elastic damping than other types of inner tubes. And as they are also thicker than average inner tubes in the market, the vibration dampening action doubles, enabling the inner tubes to work effectively in tandem with the bike’s suspension system to provide you with the most comfortable ride.
Additional Info :
3. 2.5-14 Inner Tube (2PCS) For 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Pit Dirt Bike SSR YCF Atomik BSE Apollo Stomp Piranha DHZ Thumpstar SDG
- 100% Brand New, High Quality Parts
- Fits 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 4-stroke bikes.
- 2.5-14 Inner Tube for some 2.50-14, 2.50×14 front tire, perfect for 60/100-14 70/100-14 replacement inner tube with TR4 straight valve stem, Fits for CRF70/CRF110, Suzuki DRZ110/JR80, Kawasaki KX65/KX110/KLX110, Yamaha TTR90/TTR110/PW80 and Coolster TaoTao etc. front tire.
- Please see pictures to confirm the size and compatibility before order
- Package includes: 2.5-14 Inner Tube (2PCS) (You will receive what you see in the pictures)
Additional Info :
4. (2-Pack) AR-PRO 3.00/3.50-12″ Dirt Bike Inner Tubes with TR4 Valve Stem – 80/200-12 Motocross Bike Tire Replacement Inner Tubes Compatible with Honda CRF50/XR70, Yamaha TTR 90/100, and More
- UNIVERSAL FIT 3.00/3.50-12″ DIRT BIKE INNER TUBES – 2-pack inner tubes fit most 12-inch dirt bike tires that are 3.00 inches to 3.50 inches wide. This is the same size as the 3.00-12 tube and is a highly compatible fit for 80/100-12 dirt bike tube. Most tires for 90cc, 110cc, and 125cc dirt bikes use this size of high-quality inner tubes
- COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT INNER TUBES FOR MOTOCROSS, DIRT BIKES, AND PIT BIKES – Several brands and models of dirt bikes and pit bikes that are highly compatible with these inner tubes include Honda CRF50, Honda XR70, Yamaha TTR 90, Yamaha TTR 100, Suzuki DRZ 100, and TAOTAO bikes. These inner tubes are also suitable as a Kawasaki KLX 110 rear tube and as a Yamaha PW80 rear tire tube.
- TR4 VALVE STEM FOR HIGH TORQUE APPLICATIONS – You’ll know that an inner tube is made for your specific need when it has the right valve stem. TR4 straight valve stems have threads all throughout their lengths with highly secured nuts and washers to lock them in place. It is perfect for low psi tires that require high torque like dirt and motocross bikes and ATV/UTV vehicles.
- ENJOY A COMFORTABLE WHEREVER YOU GO – Bumpy, gravelly, or uneven road? That’s not a problem when you have inner tubes that work in tandem with your bike’s suspension system to provide maximum shock and vibration dampening. Enjoy the thrill of adventure rides without the bone-rattling vibrations and painful impact from hard landings.
- EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES FOR YOUR SAFETY – Safety first is our motto. The inner tubes in our line of replacement parts are all explosion-proof. The thick butyl walls of these inner tubes have self-sealing properties that create instantaneous airtight seals around puncture holes, preventing explosive punctures that can cause damage to your bike or injury to the rider.
Additional Info :
5. 3.00-12 Inner Tube 3.00 x 12 for Dirt Pit Bike 80/100-12
- AKA : 80/100-12
- COLOR: BLACK
- SIZE: Tire 3.00 X 12″ , 3.00-12
- 80/100-12″ Rear tyre inner tube 3.00-12 Pit dirt bike
Additional Info :
6. (2 Pack) AR-PRO 2.25/2.50-16” Off-road Motorcycle Inner Tubes with TR4 Valve Stem – 70/90-16 Motorcycle Tire Replacement Inner Tubes – Compatible with Dirt Bikes, Pit Bikes, and Off-road Motorcycles
- UNIVERSAL FIT 2.25/2.50-16” OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLE INNER TUBES – These inner tubes fit motorcycle tires with an inner diameter (rim diameter) of 16 inches, an outer diameter of 21 inches, and widths that are between 2.25 inches to 2.50 inches. It has the same dimensions and specifications as the 70/90-16, 80/80-16, 80/90-16, and 90/80-16 motorcycle tires, and 2.50-16 dirt bike tubes.
- COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT INNER TUBES FOR DIRT BIKES, PIT BIKES, AND OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLE – Several brands and models that are compatible with this size of inner tubes include Honda CRF 80F (front tire), Honda XR 80/XR 80R (front tire), and most motorcycles with standard tires.
- TR4 STRAIGHT VALVE STEM FOR HIGH TORQUE APPLICATIONS – Centered with a straight and round stem, the TR4 valve fits most rims with a round valve base. Designed specifically for relatively low psi motorcycle and ATV/UTV tires. As they are secured to the rim with nuts and washers, there is a lesser risk of the valve disappearing down to the rim when pumping air.
- ENJOY OPTIMUM RIDING COMFORT – Made from natural rubber and butyl blend, these inner tubes have a superior impact and vibration dampening property. And as they are also thicker than average inner tubes in the market, the dampening effect doubles, enabling the inner tubes to work effectively in tandem with the bike’s suspension system to provide you with the most comfortable ride.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This replacement kit is an aftermarket product produced by CalPalmy (TM). It meets or exceeds the performance of OEM replacements (based on in-house testing). We do not have any affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned.
Additional Info :
7. Got Dirt Bike Motorcross Racing Casual Cool 3D Printed Novelty Graphic Crew Tube Socks
- Material:100% Polyester. Soft, Lightweight And Comfortable.
- Size:Suitable For Men Shoes Size 7.5-12 And Women Shoes Size 5.5-10.
- Style: 3d Printed Socks Eliminate The Need To Sort And Pair-Up,Suit For Men’S Sandals, Boots,Sneakers,Running Shoes And Dress Or Formal Shoes. The Eclectic Designs Of Sassy Socks Can Be Worn With Casual Jeans, Wedding Dressier Suits, Business Formal Outfits.
- Features: Socks Are Black, Soles Are Thickened, 200 Stitches Are Knitted. High-Quality Materials Guarantee Soft Touch And Long Durability, Keep Your Feet Dry And Let Them Breathe.Deep Heel Pocket And Arch Compression, Provide More Stable Fit.
- Gift: This Super Comfy Sock Is The One You’Ll Find Yourself Reaching For Every; Wear To Work, On A Date, Or Lounging Around The House! Novelty Gifts For Groomsmen, Housewarming Or For Your Beloved Ones In Holidays, Like Father Day, Christmas ,Thanksgiving And Etc.
Additional Info :
|Color||Got Dirt Bike Motorcross Racing|
8. Kenda 64405293 Heavy Duty Motorcycle Tube – 90/100-16(3.50-16) TR-6 , black
- Tuff tubes are two times thicker than OEM tubes and are designed specifically for motocross and off-road use
- Premium quality butyl rubber inner tube
- Straight metal valve stem
- Country of Origin : Taiwan, Province Of China
Additional Info :
9. IRC Heavy-Duty Tube – 70/100-19 – TR-4 Valve Stem T20069
- Two to three times thicker than standard tubes, IRC heavy duty tubes are incredibly durable, abrasion resistant and feature great impact absorption
- Impressive joint and valve strength
Additional Info :
10. (2 Pack) AR-PRO 3.00/3.50-12″ Exact Replacement Dirt Bike Inner Tubes with TR87 Bent Valve Stem – Highly Compatible with Honda CRF50/XR70, Kawasaki KLX 110, and Yamaha TTR90/TTR110
- HIGH-QUALITY 3.00/3.50-12″ EXACT REPLACEMENT DIRT BIKE INNER TUBES – Your search for highly compatible inner tubes ends here. These high-quality butyl rubber inner tubes fit perfectly on Honda CRF50 and XR70, Kawasaki KLX 110 (Rear inner tubes), Yamaha TTR90 and TTR110, Suzuki DRZ 110, and TAOTAO motorcycles – they’re guaranteed to fit!
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE INNER TUBE REPLACEMENT FOR DIRT BIKES – These inner tubes fit most 90cc, 110cc, and 125cc 4-stroke pit and dirt bikes. As long as these bikes have 12-inch tires that are between 3 inches to 3.5 inches wide, the inner tube will fit like a glove.
- EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES – Keep safe in all seasons and weather conditions with an inner tube that won’t explode. When and if punctured, these inner tubes will create an airtight seal to prevent rapid loss of air that can cause damage to your bike and injury to your person.
- OPTIMUM IMPACT AND VIBRATION ABSORPTION – Add comfort to your ride with these inner tubes’ thick, shock absorbent butyl rubber. The thickness of the rubber, coupled with its even molding, provides higher impact-dampening effect in comparison to average thickness inner tubes. Bumps, dips, and gravelly roads would no longer be issues. Say goodbye to bone-rattling rides.
- TR87 BENT VALVE STEM – This rubber-based metal valve stem is bent at a 90°angle and points to the side to provide maximum clearance. It fits rim holes that are .443 inch (approximated 0.5 inch) to .631 inch.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the dirt bike tubes
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing dirt bike tubes is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the dirt bike tubes market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a dirt bike tubes is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the dirt bike tubes from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the dirt bike tubes made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing dirt bike tubes, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using dirt bike tubes. There are many different types of dirt bike tubes that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a dirt bike tubes is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best dirt bike tubes that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular dirt bike tubes Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of dirt bike tubes products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All dirt bike tubes models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular dirt bike tubes
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for dirt bike tubes?
dirt bike tubes offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as dirt bike tubes.
2. Are dirt bike tubes worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative dirt bike tubes on the market. But are these dirt bike tubes really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new dirt bike tubes?
You’re looking for a new dirt bike tubes that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of dirt bike tubes is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of dirt bike tubes is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the dirt bike tubes we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a dirt bike tubes
You can determine whether you need or want a dirt bike tubes by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
dirt bike tubes is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the dirt bike tubes? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.