Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the f250 icp sensors brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing f250 icp sensors.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 f250 icp sensors : Editor’s Pick
10 Best f250 icp sensors Reviews:
1. ICP Sensor with Harness Kit, Injection Control Pressure, Compatible with Ford Vehicles – 7.3 Powerstroke E350, F250, F-350 Super Duty – Replaces F6TZ-9F838-A, F4TZ9F838A, 1807329C92, CM5227
- Replacement Injection Control Pressure Sensor – The ICP sensor or Injection control pressure sensor is found on ‘s Powerstroke 7.3 L diesel engines. The ICP sensor is responsible for monitoring oil pressure being passed on to the PCM to pressurized fuel injectors using the IPR (Injection Pressure Regulator) for proper vehicle operation.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles With 7.3L Powerstroke Engines – 2003 E-350 Club Wagon | 1995 – 1998 E-350 Econoline | 1995 – 2002 E-350 Econoline Club Wagon | 2000 – 2003 Excursion | 1994 – 1996 F-250 | 1999 – 2003 F-250 Super Duty | 1994 – 1997 F-350 | 1999 – 2003 F-350 Super Duty |. The ICP sensor can easily be located inside the engine bay behind the alternator.
- Replaces Part# 1807329C92, ICP102, F4TZ-9F838-A, F6TZ-9F838-A, CM5227. This ICP sensor found on ‘s 7.3L Powerstroke engines are popular for having oil leaks. If you are experiencing oil coming out of the ICP Sensor’s electrical connector, weird noises on idle during first starts, hesitation or misfires then you may have a problem with your ICP sensor.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – While this is NOT a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement manufactured by AA Ignition and will fit, work like the factory ICP sensor commonly found on 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03 E350, Excursion, F-250, or F350 models. This sensor features an updated design compared to the old design where the threads are below the neck of the sensor and the use of socket to remove or install isn’t possible.
- Lifetime Warranty – This replacement ICP sensor manufactured by AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your E350 Econoline Club Wagon, Excursion, F-250, F350 simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by purchasing this part, replacing it yourself and taking advantage of our lifetime warranty.
Additional Info :
2. 4c3z9f838a 1845428C92 2004-2006 f250 f350Fuel injection pressure sensor Replacement for ford 6.0 powerstroke icp sensor
- Manufacturer Part Number:1845428C92£¬4C3Z-9F838-A
- OEM Number Part: 4C3Z9F838A£¬5C3Z-9C968-CA£¬5C3Z9C968CA
- Replaces #:1845428C92, 4C3Z9F838AB, 3PP6-12,Easy to install, no installation instruction included
- Fuel Injector Injection Pressure Sensor Compaitble With 2004-2010 International Trucks With 6.0L Diesel Engine Replaces Ford 4C3Z9F838A, 1845428C92, AP63460, ICP101
- Package Content: 1 PCS 1845428C92 Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
Additional Info :
3. AUTOKAY Powerstroke 6.0 ICP Sensor 1845428C92 4C3Z-9F838 for 2004-2007 Ford
- OEM number: 1845428C91 4C3Z-9F383-AB
4. 4C3Z9F838A 4C3Z9F838AB Replacement for Fuel Injectior Pressure Sensor Up Diesel Powerstroke ICP Sensor E350 E450 F250 F350 F450 6.0L
- OEM Part Number(s): 4C3Z9F838A, 4C3Z9F838AB.
- Material:Metal,Plastic,rand New ICP Fuel Injection Control Pressure Sensor .
- Compatible with 2004-2010 E-350,2004-2007 E-450,2004-2005 Excursion.
- Compatible with 2004-2007 F-250,F-350,F-450,F-550 Super Duty.
- Please Note: Contact us if have any problem when you get our items, we will solve it with you within 24 Hours.
Additional Info :
5. AUTEX ICP Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor Compatible with Ford F250/F350/E350 Super Duty E350 Club Wagon 7.3L Diesel Powerstroke F4TZ-9F838-A 1807329C92
- 【Application】The 1807329C92 ICP sensor is found on Ford Powerstroke 7.3 L diesel engines. The injector control pressure sensor is responsible for monitoring oil pressure being passed on to the PCM to pressurized fuel injectors using the Injection Pressure Regulator, let the vehicle run normally. Diesel engine idling rough, misfiring or stalling? Maybe you need to replace an fuel injection pressure sensor.
- 【High Quality】The injector control pressure icp sensor is made from high quality durable material, can effectively anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion, and a robust design to meet the stringent demands of today’s service professional to insure it lasts longer.
- 【Fitment】The ICP pressure sensor compatible with 2003 Ford E350 Club Wagon; 2000-2003 Ford E350 Econoline Club Wagon, Excursion, F350 Super Duty; 1996 Ford F250; 1997 Ford F250 HD; 1999-2003 Ford F250 Super Duty; 1994-2007 Ford F350.
- 【Reference Part Number】The ICP pressure sensor reference part number: F4TZ-9F838-A, F6TZ-9F838-A,1807329C92, ICP102, CM5227. The ICP Sensor is easy to install, plug and play, very convenient.
- 【NOTE】Please check year/make/model of your vehicle with the part finder tool on the top left corner to confirm compatibility before purchase.
Additional Info :
6. 3 pin repair ICP/EBP harness 1994-2010 fits Ford POWERSTROKE 6.0L & 7.3L ICP sensor plug/EBP sensor plug Pigtail OEM 5C3Z12224A
Additional Info :
7. Injection Control Pressure ICP Sensor Compatible with Ford 7.3L V8 E-350 E-450 E-550 ECONOLINE SUPER DUTY EXCURSION F SUPER DUTY F-250 f-350 f-450 f-550 f59 f650 f750
- 【Replaces Part Number】-F4TZ-9F838-A , F6TZ-9F838-A, 1807329C92，ICP102
- 【Functions & Features】-Replace Fuel Injection Control Pressure Sensor – The ICP sensor or Injection control pressure sensor is found on Ford’s Powerstroke 7.3 L diesel engines. The ICP sensor is responsible for monitoring oil pressure being passed on to the PCM to pressurized fuel injectors using the IPR (Injection Pressure Regulator) for proper vehicle operation.
- 【Fit For】-The Following Vehicles With 7.3L Powerstroke Engines：2003 Ford E-350 Club Wagon | 1995 – 1998 Ford E-350 Econoline | 1995 – 2002 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon | 2000 – 2003 Ford Excursion | 1994 – 1996 Ford F-250 | 1999 – 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty | 1994 – 1997 Ford F-350 | 1999 – 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty |2000-2001 Ford Excursion.
- 【Item Condition】-Made of High Quality & Durable Material That Meets OE Standard,100% brand new in factory original package. The product is manufactured in 16949 certified facilitie100% mechanically tested prior to leaving the factory ensures optimal performance.
- 【After-sale service】-Built to strict quality control standards, 1 years warranty, hassle-free return and money back policy, buy with confidence!
Additional Info :
8. KIPA Injector Control Pressure Sensor ICP For Cummins DT466E I530E DT466 DT530 HT530 Ford F-250 E-350 F-350 1994-1996 F59 1994 Up Econoline super Duty 1996 Up Replace OEM Part # 1830669C92 AP63465
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor For Cummins DT466E I530E DT466 DT530 HT530
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor For Ford F-250 E-350 F-350 1994-1996 7.3 7.3L Diesel Engines
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor For Ford F59 1994 Up 7.3 7.3L Diesel Engines
- Injector Control Pressure Sensor For Ford Econoline super Duty 1996 Up 7.3 7.3L Diesel Engines
- Replace For OEM Part # 1830669C92 AP63465
Additional Info :
9. ICP EBP Repair Connector Harness Pigtail 3 Way 5C3Z12224A, 904-222 Replacement for Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty 6.0L 7.3L Diesel Powerstroke
- √ Condition: Brand new and high quality, well packed
- √ Replace # S-619, 904-222, 5C3Z12224A, AP0021
- √ Replacement for 1994 – 2003 7.3L ICP and EBP sensors all models; Replacement for 2003 – 2007 6.0L ICP and EBP sensors F series trucks
- √ Replacement for 2003 – 2010 6.0L ICP and EBP sensors E series; Replacement for 2007 – 2010 6.4L EBP sensor; Replacement for 2010 – 2015 6.7L EBP sensors
- √ Built to strict quality control standards, 1 year warranty, hassle-free return and money back policy, buy with confidence!
10. 6.0 IPR Valve with ICP Control Sensor and Pigtail | Replacement for 2003-2010 F250 F350 F450 F550 E450 Super Duty Excursion, 04-10 E350 E450 | REPLACE# CM-5126, 1846057C1, 4C3Z-9F838-A, 1845428C91
- 【OEM FIT】If you are experiencing no-start, erratically idling or jerking, then you may have a problem with your IPR valve. This valve sensor has undergone a rigorous testing to ensure proper operating parameters to factory specification, exactly OEM design to replace your defective IPR valve
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Precisely manufactured internal valves, diaphragms and springs means you will get a fairly reliable powerstroke valve to perform excellently under all engine operating conditions, properly control the pressure in the high-pressure oil system
- 【HIGH DURABILITY】Long life-span matters, that is why our 6.0 powerstroke ipr valve comes with precision-manufactured 6.0l injection control pressure (ICP) sensor and pigtail to provide long operating life and excellent performance
- 【FITS】Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Vehicles, 2003-2010 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty Excursion, 2004-2010 Ford E-350 E-450. Since this 6.0l powerstroke ipr valve is a direct replacement for your factory 6.0l IPR valve, operation is quiet and without noise of regulator
- 【REPLACE#】5C3Z9C968CA, 5C3Z-9C968-CA, 1846057C1, CM-5126, 4C3Z-9F838-A, 4C3Z9F838A, 1845428C91, 1845428C92. Robust diaphragm materials design for greater resistance to leakage, improved durability and compatibility with a wide range of fuels
- 【24-MONTH WARRANTY】If for any reason at all, you are not fully satisfied with the fuel injector pressure regulator valve, simply contact us through amazon message to apply the service of carefree REPLACEMENT or REFUND
Additional Info :
How we Selected the f250 icp sensors
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing f250 icp sensors is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the f250 icp sensors market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a f250 icp sensors is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the f250 icp sensors from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the f250 icp sensors made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing f250 icp sensors, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using f250 icp sensors. There are many different types of f250 icp sensors that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a f250 icp sensors is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best f250 icp sensors that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular f250 icp sensors Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of f250 icp sensors products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All f250 icp sensors models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular f250 icp sensors
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for f250 icp sensors?
f250 icp sensors offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as f250 icp sensors.
2. Are f250 icp sensors worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative f250 icp sensors on the market. But are these f250 icp sensors really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new f250 icp sensors?
You’re looking for a new f250 icp sensors that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of f250 icp sensors is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of f250 icp sensors is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the f250 icp sensors we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a f250 icp sensors
You can determine whether you need or want a f250 icp sensors by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
f250 icp sensors is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the f250 icp sensors? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.