Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing jeep grand cherokee ect sensors.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 jeep grand cherokee ect sensors : Editor’s Pick
10 Best jeep grand cherokee ect sensors Reviews:
1. OTUAYAUTO Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 5149077AB Replacement for Jeep Wrangler 08-17 Cherokee 14-19 Grand Cherokee 08-18, Dodge Challenger 08-19 Dakota 08-10 Durango 08-19 Ram 2500 08-10
- Fitment: replacement for Jeep Wrangler 08-17, Cherokee 14-19, Grand Cherokee 08-18, Dodge Charger 09-18, Dakota 08-10, Durango 08-19, Journey 10-18, Ram 2500 08-10
- Compatible OEM: part number of engine coolant temperature sensor is 5149077AB, 514909AB, SU13812, SU13813, TX195
- Quality: Solid copper part provide stability and corrosion protection, ±3% resistance assure the accuracy of the temperature measurement
- Specifications: 1 x Coolant / Water Temp Sensor for OE replacement, 100% factory tested to ensure reliability and durability
- Service: OTUAYAUTO product includes a 30 days money back & 12-month warranty, true worry-free shopping experience
Additional Info :
|Color||Replacement for Dodge Jeep Ram|
2. NewYall Engine Coolant Temperature Temp Sensor
- For Chrysler 300M 1999-2000; For Aspen 2007; For Cirrus 1995-2000; For Concorde 1998-2000; For Grand Voyager 2000; For Lhs 1999-2000; For Neon 2000-2002; For Sebring 1997-2000; For Town&Country 1998-2000; For Voyager 2000
- For Dodge Avenger 1997-2000; For Caravan 1997-2000; For Dakota 1997-2008; For Durango 2000-2007; For Grand Caravan 1997-2000; For Intrepid 1998-2000; For Neon 2000-2005; For Nitro 2007; For Ram 1500 Pickup 2002-2007; For Ram 3500 Pickup 2003; For Stratus 1997-2000; For SX 2 2003-2005
- For Jeep Cherokee 1997-2001; For Commander 2006-2007; For Grand Cherokee 1997-2007; For Liberty 2002-2007; For Wrangler 1997-2006
- For Mitsubishi Eclipse 1997-1999; For Raider 2006-2007
- For Plymouth Breeze 1997-2000; For Grand Voyager 1997-2000; For Neon 2000-2001; For Prowler 1999-2000; For Voyager 1997-2000
Additional Info :
3. Standard Motor Products TX81T Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 12.0 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 12.0 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 12.0 Inches
Additional Info :
4. Omix-Ada | 17218.10 | Coolant Temp Sensor | OE Reference: 5149077AB | Fits 2008-2018 Jeep JK / WK / KK / KL / BU
- FITMENT | For 2008-2018 Jeep JK / WK / KK / KL / BU
- OE REFERENCE | 5149077AB
- OMIX 17218.10 | Coolant Temp Sensor
- WARRANTY | Limited 5-Year Warranty
- OMIX | Proudly offering all the parts you need to keep your Jeep running like new with quality standards that always meet or exceed those of the factory part.
Additional Info :
5. Standard Motor Products TX195 Coolant Temperature Sensor Assorted, One Size
- Standard Coolant Temperature Sensor (TX195)
- Part number: TX195
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 0.022 kilograms
Additional Info :
6. Delphi TS10175 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Features high temperature thermoplastic shell durability
- 100% resistance calibration verification
- Developed and validated against OE parts
- Our coolant temperature sensors resist stress and vibration for long-lasting accuracy.
Additional Info :
7. HYXUAN Coolant Temperature Sensor 5149077AB Compatible with Chrys-ler DOD-ge J-eep R-a-m Cha-llenger Char-ger Duran-go Grand Caravan Journey, Grand Cherokee Liberty Wrangler
- REPLACEMENT ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR : Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor is a sensor that is screwed into the engine’s block or cylinder head. Common symptoms of a bad ECT sensor are overheating, hard starting conditions, poor idle, black smoke coming from the engine, Check Engine Light ON and the electric fans do not work properly. Be aware that coolant will gush out when removing the old plug so have the new sensor close and ready to attempt to reduce the amount of coolant loss.
- COMPATIBLE CHRYS-LER & DOD-GE VEHICLES : 2011-2017 Chrys-ler 200 | 2008-2021 Chrys-ler 300 | 2008-2009 Aspen | 2008 Pacifica | 2009-2010 Sebring | 2008-2016 Town & Country | 2009-2014 Avenger | 2008-2021 Challenger | 2008-2021 Charger | 2008-2010 Dakota | 2013-2016 Dart | 2008-2021 Durango | 2008-2020 Grand Caravan | 2009-2019 Journey | 2008 Magnum | 2009-2011 Nitro | 2008-2010 Ram 1500, 2500 | 2008-2009 R-a-m 3500 | 2009-2010, 2015-2017 Viper coolant temperature sensor.
- REPLACES PART # : 5149077AB, TX195 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor. The ECT temp sensor compatible with J-eep & R-a-m : 2014-2021 Cherokee | 2008-2010 Commander | 2008-2021 Grand Cherokee | 2008-2012 Liberty | 2008-2017, 2021 Wrangler | 2018 Wrangler JK | 2011-2021 Ram 1500 | 2011-2021 R-a-m 2500 | 2011-2021 R-a-m 3500. Please check the detailed description or part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchase. Thank you!
- FUNCTION : Professional, high quality OE style and meet or exceed all original equipment performance engine coolant temperature sensor. 100% Brand New and ready to install straight out of the box. Easy 5-10 minutes install: remove wire connector from sensor, unscrew sensor with deep socket or open end wrench, screw new sensor and connect plug. FYI 3/4 deep socket required for removal and application. No teflon tape needed as it is already on the threads.
- FRIENDLY NOTE : If the engine coolant temperature sensor fails on your vehicle, simply contact us for a replacement. Also if you have any other questions on our this engine coolant temperature sensor, please contact us at the first time. This is NOT a genuine part, it’s a aftermarket replacement part manufactured by HYXUAN.
Additional Info :
8. A-Premium Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Compatible with Dodge Grand Caravan 08-19 Ram 1500 2500 3500 Challenger Durango Journey Jeep
- 【Vehicle Fitment-1】Compatible with Chrysler 200 2011-2017, 300 2008-2020, Aspen/Pacifica 2008, Sebring 2009-2010, Town & Country 2008-2016; Mitsubishi Raider 2008-2009; Volkswagen Routan 2009-2014; Dodge Charger/Durango 2008-2020
- 【Vehicle Fitment-2】Compatible with Dodge Avenger 2009-2014, Challenger/Grand Caravan 2008-2019, Dakota/Ram 1500 2008-2010, Dart 2013-2016, Journey 2009-2019, Magnum 2008, Nitro 2008-2011, Ram 2500 2003-2010, Ram 3500 2008-2009
- 【Vehicle Fitment-3】Compatible with Jeep Cherokee 2014-2018, Commander 2008-2010, Grand Cherokee 2008-2020 , Liberty 2008-2012, Wrangler 2008-2017; Ram 1500 2011-2020, 2500 2011-2020, 3500 2011-2019
- 【Function】Help to monitor the engine temperature and keep engine operating at proper temperature
- 【Reference Number】5149077AB, TX195, 05149077AA, 68045803AA, 68060339AA
9. HAOBO Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor, Water Temperature Sensor 5149077AB Compatible with Chrysler, Grand Cherokee, J-eep Wrangler, Durango, D-odge Challenger
- [High quality]: The Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor is made of solid copper parts, providing stability and corrosion protection, ensuring reliability and durability.
- [Compatible OEM]: Part number of engine coolant temperature sensor is 5149077AB, 514909AB, SU13812, SU13813, TX195. Before purchasing, please ensure that our temperature sensor model is the same as your old product to avoid wrong purchase.
- [Wide compatibility]: Ch-rysler: 2011-2017 Chrysler 200,2009-2019 Chrysler 300, 2008-2010 Chrysler Town&Country, D-odge: 2009-2014 Avenger, 2008-2019 Challenger, 2009-2018Charger, 2008-2010 Dakota, 2013-2016 Dart, 2008-2019 Durango, 2010-2018 Journal, 2008-2011 Nitro, 2008-2010 Ram2500,2015-2017 Viper, J-eep: 2014-2019 Cherokee, 2008-2018 Grand Cherokee, 2008-2012 Liberty, 2008-2017 Wrangler, Ram: 2013-2019 Ram1500.
- [Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor]: Timely replace the engine coolant temperature sensor for overheating, difficult starting, poor idle speed, black smoke from the engine, check that the engine indicator light is on, abnormal operation of the electric fan and other adverse reactions.
- [Easy installation]: Remove the wire connector from the sensor, unscrew the sensor with a deep socket or open-ended wrench, unscrew the new sensor and connect the plug.
Additional Info :
10. Standard Motor Products TX43T Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Standard Motor TX43T T-Series Coolant Temperature Sensor (TX43T)
- Part number: TX43T
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 0.100 pounds
Additional Info :
How we Selected the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing jeep grand cherokee ect sensors is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a jeep grand cherokee ect sensors is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing jeep grand cherokee ect sensors, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using jeep grand cherokee ect sensors. There are many different types of jeep grand cherokee ect sensors that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a jeep grand cherokee ect sensors is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best jeep grand cherokee ect sensors that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular jeep grand cherokee ect sensors Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of jeep grand cherokee ect sensors products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All jeep grand cherokee ect sensors models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular jeep grand cherokee ect sensors
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for jeep grand cherokee ect sensors?
jeep grand cherokee ect sensors offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as jeep grand cherokee ect sensors.
2. Are jeep grand cherokee ect sensors worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative jeep grand cherokee ect sensors on the market. But are these jeep grand cherokee ect sensors really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new jeep grand cherokee ect sensors?
You’re looking for a new jeep grand cherokee ect sensors that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of jeep grand cherokee ect sensors is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of jeep grand cherokee ect sensors is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a jeep grand cherokee ect sensors
You can determine whether you need or want a jeep grand cherokee ect sensors by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
jeep grand cherokee ect sensors is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the jeep grand cherokee ect sensors? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.