Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the map sensors at autozone brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing map sensors at autozone.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 map sensors at autozone : Editor’s Pick
10 Best map sensors at autozone Reviews:
1. ACDelco GM Original Equipment 213-4681 Multi-Purpose Pressure Sensor
- GM recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Additional Info :
2. Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Map 213-4434 2134434 213-796 213796 16187556 12569240 12614973 Compatible with Chevy Buick Cadillac GMC GM Saturn Oldsmobile Hummer Isuzu Pontiac Bonneville Saab
- ▲Compatible OEM No.: 16187556, 9359409, 12614973, 16249939, 8161875560, 8093594090, 38613212, 8162499390, 881731, 9359409, 861249A1, 3861321, AS59, AS155, EC1636, 213-796, 213-351, 213-1742, 213-4434, PS10000, SU1078.
- ▲1 year warranty.▲High quality assured.▲ Just not hesitate to contact us to get an easy replacement or refund in case any problem with our part in warranty time.
- ▲Please carefully check the pictures in the listing. Make sure the part, the connector and the plug on our pictures are same as your old part before your purchase in case it cause Compatibility problem and return issue.
- ▲Genuine quality▲ Free and easy replacement or refund in 1 year for quality problem.
- ▲Please carefully check your vehicle type with our vehicle fitment, and please compare our part pictures with your old part to avoid wrong purchase.
Additional Info :
3. 213-4681 Manifold Absolute Pressure MAP Sensor Air Intake Switch 55573248 Compatible with Chevy, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Saturn – Express, Malibu, Impala, HHR, Enclave, Tahoe, Sierra
- 【COMPATIBLE VEHICLES NOTE】★★★Buy it with your confidence! ★★please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchase our This Manifold Absolute Pressure MAP Sensor.
- 【QUALITY & FEATURES】★★The manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor is stable performance and long in working life with temperature compensation, high level of accuracy, version with additional inte-grated temperature sensor. It monitors the changes in the intake manifold or vacuum pressure during various engine operating loads.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】★★★All MAP sensor are tested using automated equipment, even under the most demanding operating conditions.★★simple structure, easy to install, plug and play, very convenient.★★★ Only 15 mins less for installation. Installed and corrected the issue at less than half the dealers cost. check youtube video if you have installation problem.Quick installation (professional help may be required).
- 【REPLACES PART & MODEL】Commonly found on popular Compatible with Camaro Captiva Malibu Impala Aveo Silverado 1500 Express /Savana Terrain Sierra / Enclave Verano / Saturn Aura, and more. See below for detailed models – Replaces# AS372, 12591290, BACB51-945001, 5S8025, SU9491, 2133842, 0261230282, 55573248, 1101152351241.
- 【NOTE】★Please make sure that the parts, connectors and plugs on our pictures are the same as your old products before ordering.★★ If this MAP sensor fails simply contact us for a replacement or refund. Please contact us first for any question, we will reply you within 12 working hours.
Additional Info :
4. OTUAYAUTO 12569240 Map Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor – Replacement for Chevy Impala Malibu K1500 S10, Jeep Wrangler, Buick Century, Oldsmobile Alero – fits 1985-2004 GM Vehicles
- 👉 COMPATIBLE VEHICLES: Replacement for 1985-2004 Chevy Impala, 1988-1998 Chevy K1500, 1984-2003 Buick Century, 1992-1997 GMC Yukon, 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler, 1999-2003 Oldsmobile Alero – most GM MAP sensor
- 👉 REPLACES PART: MAP sensor replaces OEM 12569240, 1580380, 16017460, 16137039, 16158055, 16254719, 17112715, 21020103, 2131545, 213185, 213187, 213356, 216450, 219060, 219325, 21961, 33000153, 33000273, 33004212, 35178920, 4723039, 8125692400, 8160174600, 8161370390, 8161580550, 8933000153, SU105,9389131，5S2397，213-185，213-1545，1984-0004，AS17，AS5，AS61，AS165，PS10075，GEGT7610-17
- 👉 FEATURES & QUALITY: Our MAP sensor has high reliability and stability, improves the accuracy under high temperature conditions, the response time is less than 2 milliseconds, and the maximum error between 0℃ and 85℃ is 3%
- 👉 FUNCTION & APPLICATION: A manifold absolute pressure sensor (MAP) sensor monitors the changes in the intake manifold or vacuum pressure during various engine operating loads and sends a corresponding signal to the ECU
- 👉 WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Every OTUAYAUTO product enjoys a 24-hour response, a 30-day unconditional refund and a 12-month warranty. Professional customer service promise to give you a satisfied solution
Additional Info :
|Color||Replacement for Chevy GMC Buick Map Sensor|
5. GM Genuine Parts 16194007 Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Seal
- Designed, engineered, tested, and warranted for GM vehicles
- Precise fit for ease of installation
- For proper installation, locate your nearest GM dealer, independent service center, or body shop
Additional Info :
6. Neeseelily 32316-99 Manifold Absolute Pressure MAP Sensor MC-MAP3 Compatible with Harley Davidson Dyna/Softail/Sportster/Touring Big Twin FLH/T FXST FLST FXD 10220075 933-1003 32424-99 32416-10
- Part Number: 32316-99 933-1003 MC-MAP3 10220075 32416-10 32417-10 32424-98 32424-99
- Application: Compatible with Harley Davidson Dyna 1999-2009 / Softail 2000-2009 / Sportster 1998-2006 / Touring 1999-2007 Compatible with Harley Big Twin FLH T FXST FLST FXD
- Package Included: Manifold Absolute Pressure MAP Sensor x 1
- Note: Not compatible with Harley any model using the 4 pin digital sensor (p/n 32319-0) or use on Touring 2008+ / Sportster 2007+
- Premium Quality – Reliable in Operation, Long Working Life – Aftermarket Parts
Additional Info :
7. AUTEX Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor MAP Sensor 213-3205 19106672 Compatible with Chevy Impala Tahoe Malibu K1500 Buick Century GMC Yukon Wrangler Pontiac Cadillac
- The Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Compatible with Chevy Cavalier 1989-1995; Chevy Impala 1994-2004; Chevy Malibu 1997-2003; Chevy Tahoe 1995; Buick Century 1992-2004; GMC Yukon 1992-2006; Sonoma 1991-2005; GMC K1500 1988-1998; Honda Passport 1995 1997; Isuzu Pickup 1994; Isuzu Rodeo 1992-1997; Isuzu Trooper 1988-1997; Jeep Grand Cherokee 1993-1995; Jeep Cherokee 1986-1995; Jeep Wrangler 1987-1995.
- AUTEX MAP Sensor Part Number Fitment: 19106672, 2134662, 213-3205, 2133205. 213-3205 map pressure sensor is easy to install, plug and play, very convenient. Please confirm your car model and the reference part number before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- The MAP sensor monitors the changes in the intake manifold or vacuum pressure during various engine operating loads and sends a corresponding signal to the ECU. Its signal is used by the engine control module along with the throttle position sensor to calculate the amount of air entering the engine so that the correct amount of fuel is injected for optimum combustion.
- The MAP Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor is made from high quality durable material, and a robust design to meet the stringent demands of today’s service professional to insure it lasts longer. The MAP sender is easy to install, can save you a lot of time.
- NOTE: Please check year/make/model of your vehicle with the part finder tool on the top left corner to confirm compatibility before purchase.
Additional Info :
8. Map Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor 1648138 AS1 Compatible With Ford Bronco E150 E250 E350 F150 F250 F350 Ranger Lincoln Mercury
- ▲ Tested Before On Sale.
- ▲Easy Installation. It could correctly replace the original parts.
- ▲Fitment Info In The Product description. Please confirm the model, displacement and year of your car before purchasing to avoid the extra losses.
- ▲ Fast Shipment.
- ▲If you have any questions, please tell us and we will give you satisfactory solutions in time.
Additional Info :
9. Map Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor, 12569240 16137039 16017460 SU105 MAP Sensor Compatible with Chevy Impala Malibu K1500 S10, Jeep Wrangler, Buick Century, Oldsmobile Alero
- [Replaces Part]: MAP sensor replaces OEM 9389131 5992408 594607 594609 19204S 1920FC 19137039 5992408 7696064 60811534 1C1Y-9F479-AA 1144809 39330-24750 OK950-18-211 16017460 16137039 1238788 12569240 815701 6238927 1238788 8933000153 7700706876 1378162 3411400 12569240 16137039 8161370390 16137039 16017460 5S2397 SU105.
- [Compatible vehicles]: Replacement for 1985-2004 Chevy Impala, 1988-1998 Chevy K1500, 1984-2003 Buick Century, 1992-1997 GMC Yukon, 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler, 1999-2003 Oldsmobile Alero – Before ordering, please make sure that the parts, connectors and plugs on our pictures are the same as your old products to avoid wrong purchase.
- [Function]:MAP sensor has high reliability and stability, which can monitor the change of intake manifold or vacuum pressure during various engine working loads, and send corresponding signals to ECU.
- [Manifold Absolute Air Pressure Map Sensor]: Map sensor directly replaces the aging or damaged air pressure sensor, which contributes to the safe and intelligent operation of the car.
- [Easy to install]: Just remove the old parts and install the new parts. You can replace the parts and solve the vehicle problems by yourself, thus saving you a lot of money and time.
Additional Info :
10. Manifold Absolute Pressure Map Sensor 16187556 12569240 213-796 12614973 Fits Chevrolet Chevy Buick Cadillac GMC GM Saturn Oldsmobile Hummer Isuzu Pontiac Bonneville Saab
- Part Number Fitment: 16187556, 9359409, 12614973, 16249939, 8161875560, 8093594090, 38613212, 8162499390, 881731, 9359409, 861249A1, 3861321, AS59, AS155, EC1636, 213-796, 213-351, 213-1742, 213-4434, PS10000, SU1078
- Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- Please confirm your part picture before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- It could correctly replace the original part.
- Thank you!
Additional Info :
How we Selected the map sensors at autozone
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing map sensors at autozone is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the map sensors at autozone market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a map sensors at autozone is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the map sensors at autozone from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the map sensors at autozone made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing map sensors at autozone, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A blinkx.tv‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using map sensors at autozone. There are many different types of map sensors at autozone that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a map sensors at autozone is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best map sensors at autozone that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular map sensors at autozone Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of map sensors at autozone products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All map sensors at autozone models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular map sensors at autozone
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for map sensors at autozone?
map sensors at autozone offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as map sensors at autozone.
2. Are map sensors at autozone worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative map sensors at autozone on the market. But are these map sensors at autozone really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new map sensors at autozone?
You’re looking for a new map sensors at autozone that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of map sensors at autozone is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of map sensors at autozone is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the map sensors at autozone we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
5. Why should I buy a map sensors at autozone
You can determine whether you need or want a map sensors at autozone by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
map sensors at autozone is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the map sensors at autozone? There’s no need to worry about it because blinkx.tv has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision.