It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which silverado flex fuel sensors to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of silverado flex fuel sensors available on the market. To help you choose the finest silverado flex fuel sensors available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
10 silverado flex fuel sensors: Editor Recommended
Our Editor 10 silverado flex fuel sensors Review:
1. 12570260 Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Fits for Chevy Chevrolet Silverado Suburban Tahoe 1500 GMC Sierra 1500 Yukon Flex Fuel Sensor 2002-2005 Avalanche 2005 S10 Pickup 2000-2003
- Fits for： Chevy Silverado 1500/ Suburban 1500/ Tahoe 1500 2002-2005 GMC Sierra 1500/Yukon 2002-2005 Chevy S10 Pickup/GMC Sonoma 2000-2003 Chevy Avalanche 1500 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 2007
- Replace Part Number: 12570260,12568450,10371025，12563553，
- Advantage: One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrity
- Feature: Made of high quality material, easy installation
- Tips： Before placing an order, please check the description carefully to determine whether our products are what you want to buy.
Additional Info :
2. Replacement Flex Fuel Sensor, Compatible with Buick, Chevy, Cadillac, GMC – 2012-2021 – Replaces 13577429, 13507129 Lacrosse, ATS, SRX, Caprice, Equinox, Impala, Silverado 1500, Tahoe, Sierra 2500HD
- Replacement Flex Fuel Sensor – the flex fuel sensor measures and senses the actual amount of ethanol content in the fuel that passes from the gas tank to the engine. This sensor detects the ethanol content by electrical charges and sends information to the ECM. This is applicable to your regal, xts, captiva sport, impala limited and suburban.
- Compatible Replacement for Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet & GMC Vehicles – 2013-2016 Lacrosse 3.6L | 2013 Regal 2.0L | 2013 ATS 2.0L, 3.6L | 2016 ATS 2.5L, 3.6L | 2013 SRX 3.6L | 2013-2016 XTS 3.6L | 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Caprice PPV | 2013-2015 Captiva Sport | 2013-2017 Equinox 2.4L | 2011-2012 Equinox 3.0L | 2013-2016 Equinox 3.6L | 2013 Impala | 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Impala 3.6L | 2021 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L | & more. See below for full vehicle list.
- Replaces Part# 13577429, 13577429C, 13507129 1425104421 commonly found on popular Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD and Sierra 3500 HD vehicles inluding models 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. The fuel flex sensor can easily be located underneath the rear driver side of the vehicle near the fuel tank. Safety measures in replacing the flex fuel sensor should be observed.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will look, fit and work exactly like the factory part. Fuel flex sensors contains gas from fuel tanks that can cause fire and can also pose health hazards. Installation needs to be done on a well-ventilated and a fire-free workplace.
- Lifetime Warranty – This flex fuel sensor comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your 2014 Captiva Sport, 2016 Impala Limited, 2015 Terrain, 2013 XTS or 2013 SRX simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.
Additional Info :
3. RANSOTO Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Compatible with 2000-2005 Chevy S10 Pickup Silverado 1500 Suburban 1500 Tahoe Avalanche 1500 GMC Sierra 1500 Sonoma Yukon Flex Replace 12568450 12570260 10371025
- Compatible with: 2000-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, 2002-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2002-2005 Chevy Suburban 1500, 2002-2005 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Chevy Avalanche 1500, 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic.
- Compatible with: 2002-2005 GMC Sierra 1500, 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 2000-2003 GMC Sonoma, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500.
- Replaces Part Number: 12568450, 12570260.10371025
- The product is made of high-quality materials, has been tested many times before sale, and has a long service life.
- Warranty: For any reason, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly. We offer a 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Additional Info :
4. Dasbecan Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Compatible with 2000-2005 Chevy Silverado Avalanche Suburban Tahoe 1500 S10 Pickup GMC Sierra 1500 Sonoma Yukon Replaces# 12570260 10371025
- 【Replacement Part Number】 12570260 10371025
- 【Compatible With】 Chevy S10 Pickup 00 01 02 03 , Chevy Silverado 1500 02 03 04 05 , Chevy Suburban 1500 02 03 04 05 , Chevy Tahoe 02 03 04 05 , Chevy Avalanche 1500 05 , Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 07 , GMC Sierra 1500 02 03 04 05 , GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 07 , GMC Sonoma 00 01 02 03
- 【Advantage】The Flex fuel sensor can monitor the ethanol content of the fuel in your flex fuel vehicle. The flexible fuel sensor signal is used by the engine control module to adjust the ignition timing to achieve efficient operation.
- 【Attention】The flex fuel sensor can eliminate P0178 P0179 error codes, no longer check engine lights, and no longer rough start. All components are strictly inspected and verified to meet the most stringent quality standards to ensure a long service life.
- 【Warranty】12-Mouths-Warranty,If you have any questions, please contact us via Amazon Message directly, our professional customer service would help.
5. Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Compatible with Chevy S10 2000-2003, Chevy Tahoe Silverado 1500 2002-2005, GMC Sierra 1500 Yukon 2002 2003 2004 2005 Replaces 12570260 12568450
- 【Replaces Part】12570260,12568450,10371025.While this is not genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement.See below for the full vehicle compatible list.
- 【Compatible with】Flex fuel composition sensor compatible with Chevy Silverado 1500 2002-2005; Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 2007; Chevy Avalanche 1500 2005; Chevy S10 Pickup 2000-2003; Chevy Suburban 1500 2002-2005; Chevy Tahoe 1500 2002-2005; GMC Sierra 1500 2002-2005; GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 2007; GMC Sonoma 2000-2003; GMC Yukon 2002-2005; GMC Yukon XL 1500 2002-2005.
- 【Replacement Flex Fuel Sensor】The sensor acts like a variable resistor,which adjusts the fuel mixture and engine timing to compensate for any changes in the oxygen level and optimize the fuel/air mixture, which can effectively improve performance, reduce pollution and increase fuel economy.
- 【Advantage】The Flex fuel sensor can monitor the ethanol content of the fuel in your flex fuel vehicle. The flexible fuel sensor signal is used by the engine control module to adjust the air/fuel mixture and ignition timing to achieve efficient operation.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】The flex fuel composition sensor assembly from BaoSJ comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If this product ever fails on your pichup, please contact us to solve the problem for you immediately.
Additional Info :
6. 12568450 12570260 Flex Fuel Sensor Replacement for 2000-2003 Chevy S10, 2002-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2002-2005 GMC Sierra 1500, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon 2.2L 5.3L
- Replacement for: 2005 Chevy Avalanche 1500 5.3L, 2000-2003 Chevy S10 2.2L, 2002-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L, 2002-2005 Chevy Suburban 1500 5.3L, 2002-2005 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L.Replacement for: 2002-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L, 2000-2003 GMC Sonoma 2.2L, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon 5.3L, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L
- Replacement for: 2002-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L, 2000-2003 GMC Sonoma 2.2L, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon 5.3L, 2002-2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L
- Made of high quality stainless steel, double protection cover, more durable and reliable. Adopting advanced production process and independently researched chips, the sensor responds more quickly, reducing pollution to the environment and improving the performance of car fuel.
- To prevent damage to the goods in transit, we use sturdy packaging methods and pay attention to logistics information throughout the process to ensure that the goods reach their destination at the fastest possible speed.
- Warranty:2-Years,If you have any questions, contact with us, we will reply you in 24 hours and offer the solve way for you.
7. LQQDP 1pc New Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Replacement compatible with GM 00-02 S10/Sonoma 2.2L 02-06 Silverado/Sierra 1500 07 Classic Body Tahoe Suburban 1500 Yukon XL Avalanche 1500 5.3L Flex Engine
- Please check Amazon’s fitment filter to confirm if this item will fit your vehicle.
- Package Included: 1pc New Flex Fuel Sensor
- Made of OE comparable material to meet factory specifications and performance. It monitors the ethanol content of the fuel and helps to adjust the fuel mixture and engine timing to achieve more efficient operation.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Installation: Direct Replacement
Additional Info :
8. Waricaca 12570260 Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Fits for Chevy Silverado Avalanche Suburban Tahoe 1500 S10 Pickup GMC Sierra 1500 Sonoma Yukon 2002 2003 2004 2005
- Fits for：2002-2005 GM vehicles (The specific fitment models and yeas are listed below)
- Replaces: 12570260
- Performance: The sensor acts like a variable resistor, which adjusts the fuel mixture and engine timing to compensate for any changes in the oxygen level and optimize the fuel/air mixture, which can effectively improve performance, reduce pollution and increase fuel economy
- Feature: Made of high quality material, easy installation
- Note: Please carefully check all the fitment information to ensure this is the right one you’re looking for before placing an order
Additional Info :
9. A-Premium Electric Fuel Pump Module Assembly with Pressure Sensor Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2002-2005 & GMC Sierra 1500 2002-2005, V8 5.3L Flex, Replace# 15173399
- [Vehicle Fitment]: Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2002-2005 V8 5.3L; Compatible with GMC Sierra 1500 2002-2005 V8 5.3L, Flex Pickup (3 Tube Port, with 2 Electrical Connectors)
- [Reference Number]: 15173399, 15205630, E3572M, FG0466, P76108M, SP6001M
- [Package Contents]: 1 x Fuel Pump Assembly, Packaging Type: Box
- [Related Parts]: ①Fuel Pump; ②Seal Ring; ③Fuel Sending Unit; ④Strainer; ⑤Packaging Type: Box
- [Customer Support]: 1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee; With being sturdy and brand-new, this fuel pump assembly is the ideal replacement featured with its stable performance on contributing to smooth acceleration and economical fuel consumption. Please get in touch with us at any time if you need any help
10. Flex Fuel Composition Sensor Replacement for 12570260 10371025 Compatible with 2000-2005 Chevy Silverado Avalanche Suburban Tahoe 1500 S10 Pickup GMC Sierra 1500 Sonoma Yukon
- Fitment: Fit for Chevy S10 Pickup 00 01 02 03 , Chevy Silverado 1500 02 03 04 05 , Chevy Suburban 1500 02 03 04 05 , Chevy Tahoe 02 03 04 05 , Chevy Avalanche 1500 05 , Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 07 , GMC Sierra 1500 02 03 04 05 , GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 07 , GMC Sonoma 00 01 02 03.
- Replacement for Part Number: 12570260 10371025.
- The Flex fuel sensor can monitor the ethanol content of the fuel in your flex fuel vehicle. The flexible fuel sensor signal is used by the engine control module to adjust the air/fuel mixture and ignition timing to achieve efficient operation.
- This item is a replacement part. Please make sure the images are the same with what you want. If not, please do not purchase it even your model is in the described list!
- Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit.We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing silverado flex fuel sensors:
How we Picked the Top silverado flex fuel sensors
Most of the items mentioned are not hand-picked. The list was generated by AI. But we can guarantee that every product included here has been tried and tested by real people, reviewed by experts, and recommended by real people.
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a silverado flex fuel sensors. More enterprises entering the silverado flex fuel sensors market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive silverado flex fuel sensors does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for silverado flex fuel sensors. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the silverado flex fuel sensors precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great silverado flex fuel sensors, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Many individuals consider customer reviews while making purchase selections. It’s easy to see why: who knows a product better than those who have used it? When deciding which product to buy, looking through customer reviews can give you a good indication of how others felt about their experience. Not everyone will enjoy every product, and some people will be more likely to post a review than others. Overall, customer evaluations are a good reflection of how happy people are with a product.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a silverado flex fuel sensors in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort silverado flex fuel sensors. There are various sorts of silverado flex fuel sensors that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a silverado flex fuel sensors is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the silverado flex fuel sensors that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
Also, make sure it has a streamlined style that fits everywhere. A busy mom or a construction worker will appreciate this product’s durability.
What Are Today’s Most Popular silverado flex fuel sensors Models?
There are many silverado flex fuel sensors items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every silverado flex fuel sensors model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular silverado flex fuel sensors
The three most crucial criteria to consider are price, quality, and popularity.
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is silverado flex fuel sensors?
silverado flex fuel sensors come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as silverado flex fuel sensors.
2. Is silverado flex fuel sensors worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest silverado flex fuel sensors. But are they silverado flex fuel sensors worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new silverado flex fuel sensors
You’re looking for a new silverado flex fuel sensors. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the silverado flex fuel sensors?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of silverado flex fuel sensors is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the silverado flex fuel sensors listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a silverado flex fuel sensors?
You can tell if you need or want a silverado flex fuel sensors by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because blinkx.tv has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.