It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which sprinter fuel pressure sensors to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of sprinter fuel pressure sensors available on the market. To help you choose the finest sprinter fuel pressure sensors available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
10 sprinter fuel pressure sensors: Editor Recommended
Our Editor 10 sprinter fuel pressure sensors Review:
1. KIPA Rail Fuel Pressure Sensor 0041536728 for Mercedes-Benz E320 GL320 ML320 R320 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Sprinter 3500 Volkswagen Audi 059130758 Replace for Bosch OEM Part Number 0281002842 & 00615365
- Rail Fuel Pressure Sensor Replace for Mercedes-Benz VW Audi Dodge OEM 0041536728 68032066AA 0281002842 A0061536528
- Interchange With Other OEM Number 004 153 67 28, W0133-1955361-BOS, 0061536528, 80233092101
- Interchange With Bosch 0 281 002 842, 006 153 65 28, 0281002843, A0061533328,Other OEM Number A 006 153 65 28, 0 281 002 843, 802 33092,A 004 153 67 28, A 0041536728, A004 153 67 28, A0041536728 101, 0061533328
- Replace for Dodge Sprinter 2500 Sprinter 3500 2003-2009 Technical data: Pressure-sensor type: RDS 3 Pressure range bar : 1800 Threat: M18 x 1,5
- Application: For MERCEDES-BENZ W169 W245 W203 W211 2.0 2.2 2.7 3.2 CDI 2002-2008 For Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS (W211) E 270 CDI (211.016) 2004-2008 For Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS (W211) E 280 CDI (211.023) 2002-2008 For Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS (W211) E 320 CDI (211.026) 2003-2009 For Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS T-Model (S211) E 270 T CDI (211.216) 2004-2009 For Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS T-Model (S211) E 280 T CDI (211.223) 2003-2009 For Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS T-Model (S211) E 320 T CDI (211.226) 2002
Additional Info :
2. X AUTOHAUX Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor 281002842 Original Equipment Fuel Pressure Sensor for Dodge Sprinter 3500 2004-2009 for Sprinter 3500 2004-2009
- Fitment: Fit for Dodge Sprinter 3500 2004-2009, for Sprinter 3500 2004-2009, for Dodge Sprinter 2500 2004-2009, for Sprinter 2500 2004-2009, for Mercedes-Benz R320 2007-2009, for Mercedes-Benz ML320 2007-2009, for Mercedes-Benz E320 2005-2009, for Mercedes-Benz GL320 2007-2009.
- Reference OE Part Number: 281002842. Good quality fuel rail pressure sensor, made of good quality, has strong stability and long-lasting durability.
- Powerful Function: Measure the pressure of the fuel in the common rail with sufficient accuracy and in a relatively short period of time to ensure that the proper pressure is transmitted to the fuel injector for smooth idling and acceleration.
- Easy Installation: You can replace the parts yourself with a fuel regulator to solve your vehicle problems, just remove the old parts and replace them with new ones, saving you a lot of money and time as well as improving the usability of your vehicle.
- NOTE: Make sure these parts fit your vehicle before buying, check that the dimensions match, if they don’t, they are susceptible to wear and tear, and can make the sensor not fully functional, and may even create a safety hazard. The sensors are manufactured to the same original equipment (OE) specifications as those produced by automakers to ensure proper system operation and restore vehicle performance without damaging the vehicle.
Additional Info :
3. X AUTOHAUX 68032066AA Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator Sensor for Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L V6 Diesel 2008 for Dodge Sprinter 2500 3500 2.7L 3.0L Diesel 2004-2009
- OE Number: 68032066AA, 5117543AA, 68014067AA
- Fitment: for Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L V6 Diesel 2008, for Dodge Sprinter 2500 3500 2.7L 3.0L Diesel 2004-2009
- Material: This sensor is made of good quality material, so it is as durable as OE products.
- Easy Installation: You can replace the parts by yourself and solve the vehicle problems, just remove the old parts and replace them with new ones.
- Note: Please check the OE number and make sure these parts fit your vehicle before buying.
Additional Info :
|Color||Black, Silver Tone|
4. Garage-Pro Fuel Pressure Sensor Compatible with 2004-2009 Dodge Sprinter 2500, Fits 2004-2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Aftermarket Replacement Fuel Pressure Sensor Compatible with 2004-2009 Dodge Sprinter 2500, Fits 2004-2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Features: Direct Fit
- Interchange Part Numbers: FPS30, 68014067AA
- Replaces OE Number: 68014067AA
- 1-Year Warranty When Purchased through Auto Parts Giant
Additional Info :
5. Bosch Automotive 0261230189 Original Equipment Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor for Select 1998-18 Mercedes- Benz B, C, CL, CLK, CLS, E, G, GL, GLE, GLK, GLS, ML, R, S, SL, SLK, Maybach, Sprinter
- [PREMIUM PERFORMANCE] – Bosch Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensors provide accurate air pressure measurement to very fine tolerances for efficient engine performance
- [LONGER LIFE] – Extremely sturdy sensor design employs a special coating that provides resistance to harmful chemicals inside the intake manifold
- [INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY] – Bosch continually improves its MAP sensor designs with the latest chip technology for optimum vehicle performance
- [SUPERIOR ENGINEERING] – Designed to meet or exceed your vehicle’s original equipment specifications for performance, driveability, economy, and emissions
- For select Mercedes-Benz vehicles (verify specific fitment details with fit checker above): 06-11 B200, 06-09 C230, 10-14 C250, 06-07 C280, 08-12 C300, 01-04 C320, 06-11 C350, 05-06 C55, 08-15 C63, 00-06 CL500, 07-10 CL550, 01-02,07-11 CL600
- MERCEDES-BENZ: 08-10 CL63, 08-11 CL65, 98-05 CLK320, 06-09 CLK350, 99-02 CLK430, 03-06 CLK500, 01-02 CLK55, 07-09 CLK550, 07-09 CLK63, 2006 CLS500, 07-11 CLS550, 07-11 CLS63, 14-16 E250, 98-05 E320, 06-13 E350, 98-02 E430, 03-06 E500, 07-11 E550
- MERCEDES-BENZ: 07-11 E63, 02-08 G500, 03-04 G55, 09-15 G550, 16-18 G65, 2009 GL320, 13-16 GL350, 07-12 GL450, 08-12 GL550, 16-17 GLE300d, 13-15 GLK250, 10-12 GLK350, 2017 GLS350d, 2015 ML250, 98-03 ML320, 03-15 ML350, 99-01 ML430, 10-11 ML450
- MERCEDES-BENZ: 02-07 ML500, 08-11 ML550, 07-11 ML63, 06-13 R350, 06-07 R500, 2008 R550, 2007 R63, 06,12-13 S350, 10-13 S400, 00-06 S430, 08-11 S450, 00-06 S500, 07-11 S550, 01-02,07-11,15-17 S600, 08-10 S63, 06-13,15-18 S65, 03-06 SL500
- MERCEDES-BENZ: 07-09,11-12 SL550, 09,11-12 SL63, 13-18 SL65, 12-15 SLK250, 06-08 SLK280, 09-11 SLK300, 01-04 SLK320, 05-11 SLK350, 10,12-16 SLK55, 11-15 SLS, 03-12 Maybach 57/62, 16-18 Maybach S600/S650, 13-17 Sprinter 2500/3500
Additional Info :
6. AICEL 3/8 Inch Fuel Line Fuel Pressure Adapter, Barbed Push Lock T-Fitting Sensors, 304 Stainless Steel With 1/8NPT Sensor Port Aluminum Includes Clamps, Universal Vehicle Accessories for Most Car
- 【Excellent Material】: This oil pipe T-joint is made of 304 stainless steel, which is anti- corrosive, not easy to rust, high strength, and long durability. Two yellow rubber rings are installed at both ends of the fitting, two pipe clamps are used to fasten the installation and fix the vehicle’s oil pipe on the barbed fitting to achieve a leak-free connection.
- 【T-Fitting Features】: The T-Fitting allows you to tee your vehicle’s fuel line directly from the source for accurate fuel pressure readings, allowing the user to install a fuel pressure sensor into the fuel line of the inner diameter. Keeping track of your fuel pressure is critical to your engine’s performance and protects your engine.
- 【Easy to Install】: The kit is designed for easy installation and can be used by professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. Using the pipe cutter, cut approximately one inch from the tubing and secure the cut ends with the included clamps. Use the clamps to secure the T-fitting to the fuel line. Thread your fuel pressure sensor into the port of the T-fitting and tighten. Your sensor is now in place and ready to use. No complicated tools required, easy to use and saves time and effort.
- 【Practicality】: The kit also includes two stainless steel hose clamps that provide a secure and tight fit between the tee fitting and the hose for installation on tight fittings for a leak-free connection. The clamps are reusable and provide a long-lasting seal.
- 【Widely Used】: Fuel line fittings for 3/8″ ID fuel line, quick connect. Suitable for 1/8-27NPT intermediate port to connect fuel pressure gauge sensor. Widely used for fuel lines, transmission coolant lines and carburetor lines. NPT port for installing fuel pressure gauge or fuel pressure sensor in fuel lines. Suitable for universal application.
Additional Info :
7. WMAutoPart Fuel Pressure Sensor Connector Wiring Harnesses 13384360
- Wire Harness Length:10CM
- Direct replacement for easy installation
- Constructed from high-quality plastic for greater durability
- Premium copper-, nickel-, or silver-plated electrical terminals to ensure robust electrical connectivity
Additional Info :
8. KEJSTED Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor 0281006425 Compatible with Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Truck Cummins Diesel L6 5.9L 2003-2007# 0281002851 5093112AA 05093112AA 904-309 3949988 SU3355
- Replace OE Part Number: 0281006425, 5093112AA, 3949988, 904-309, 0281002851, 05093112AA, 0281002937, 0 281 002 851, 0 281 006 425, 0509 3112 AA, FPS1, FPS501, 800-9000, 72-2534, SU3355.
- Compatible With: 2003-2007 for Cummins Diesel 5.9L, 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L, 2003-2006 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Truck Diesel.
- Features: KEJSTED Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is made of premium quality for stable performance, which will build to long lasting durability.
- Easy to install: You can replace parts by yourself and solve your vehicle problems, just need to remove the old parts and install the new parts, so as to save you a lot of money and time. Please check youtube video if you have installation problem.
- Note: Please make sure that the parts, connectors and plugs on our pictures are the same as your old products before ordering, to avoid wrong purchases, 100% undergo a strict quality tested before shipping. If the Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor fails simply contact us for a replacement or refund, we will reply you within 12 working hours.
9. 16238399 Arokzn Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor fit for GM, 2004 Buick Regal,2003 2007 Cadillac Escalade,Chevy Cobalt Colorado Silverado Tahoe,GMC Sierra Isuzu Oldsmobile Pontiac Grand Am
- 🏎【Replace Part Number】12206740,12219388,16187556,16196060,16217059,16238399,16238409,16257276,22678829,5S2066,5S2080,5S9012,8093776800,8162117490,8162383990,8162384090,8162572760,9377680,AS302,FG0012,V51720090,V51-72-0090
- 🏎【Compatibility】Compatible with BUICK Allure Century Enclave Lacrosse Le Sabre Lucerne Park Avenue Rainier Regal Rendezvous Riviera Skylark Terraza,CADILLAC CTS Deville DTS Eldorado Escalade Seville SRX STS XLR,CHEVY Astro Avalanche Blazer Camaro Cavalier CK Pickup Cobalt Colorado Corvette Equinox Express HHR Impala Lumina Malibu Monte Carlo S-10 Pickup Silverado 1500 Silverado 2500 Silverado 3500 SSR Suburban Tahoe Trailblazer Uplander 2005-2009,Venture
- 🏎【Fitment】GMC Acadia Canyon CK Pickup Envoy Jimmy Safari Savana Sierra 1500 Sierra 2500 Sierra 3500 Sonoma Suburban Yukon Yukon Denali,H2 H3,ISUZU Ascender I-Series,OLDSMOBILE Achieva Alero Aurora Bravada Cutlass Eighty-Eight Intrigue Silhouette,PONTIA Aztek Bonneville Firebird G5 G6 Grand Am Grand Prix Montana Pursuit Solstice Sunfire Torrent Trans Sport,SAAB 9-7X Saturn Aura Ion Outlook Relay Sky Vue,Suzuki XL-7
- 🏎【Easy to Install】All tank pressure sensor are tested using automated equipment, even under the most demanding operating conditions.simple structure, easy to install, plug and play, very convenient. Only 15 mins less for installation. solve engine code problem and no engine light on. If you do not have an installation manual or not enough skill to install this part, it is recommended to seek the help from a qualified mechanic
- 🏎【Important notice】Before placing the order, please check your car model in the Fitment Filter System in the top left corner. Compatibility information provided is for reference only. Please make sure to match the exact part numbers between this part and the part that you are replacing Durable construction – this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
Additional Info :
10. MTE-THOMSON 7608 Diesel Exhaust Particulate Sensor DPF EGR Sensor for Dodge/Mercedes Benz/Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3500 2007 2008 2009 | Mercedes Benz E350 GL 350 ML320 ML350 R320 R350 S350
- Installation: directly replace and easy to install
- Built to strict quality standards and use superior quality parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM Specifications
- Purchasing directly from the manufacturer, 1-year warranty worry-free!
- Replacement for OE # 009409151, 0051537728, 0061534928, 0061539528, 0071536128, 0281002822, 0281002924, 0281006278, 6429050100, 5146187AD, 5149278AB, 56044587AA, 56044587AB, 68078181AA, A0041539528, A0051537428, A0051537728, A0061534928, A0061539528, A0071536128, A6429050100, K05146187AD, K05149235AB, K05149277AB, K05149278AB, K56044587AA, K56044587AB, K68078181AA, K68155263AC
Additional Info :
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing sprinter fuel pressure sensors:
How we Picked the Top sprinter fuel pressure sensors
Most of the items mentioned are not hand-picked. The list was generated by AI. But we can guarantee that every product included here has been tried and tested by real people, reviewed by experts, and recommended by real people.
Cost and performance are essential factors to consider when acquiring a sprinter fuel pressure sensors. More enterprises entering the sprinter fuel pressure sensors market means more options for quality and performance. The most expensive sprinter fuel pressure sensors does not always indicate the best decision for you and your money. Many low-cost models offer excellent performance and comfort.
A brand with high-quality products and outstanding customer service is the ideal choice for sprinter fuel pressure sensors. Good brand products are created with extreme care and precision, and they will always be available to answer your questions, correct any product flaws, or refund your money if any damage is found.
Before you click the buy now button or add items to your shopping cart, make sure the product fulfills your requirements.
Specs matter while choosing a product. They define the product’s capabilities. With so many options available, it’s vital to pick the correct one.
Choose the sprinter fuel pressure sensors precision-engineered to fit your demands.
Performance, features, and affordability are the three primary factors to consider when comparing specifications. Each of these criteria has a role in your final choice. Considering all of them ensures you got the most value for money.
The world is filled of great sprinter fuel pressure sensors, making it difficult to choose. A decision can be made by looking at the design. Materials used in manufacture, color scheme, and even visual weighing all contribute to a product’s overall design. Knowing this can help you locate a product that exactly meets your tastes and demands.
Many individuals consider customer reviews while making purchase selections. It’s easy to see why: who knows a product better than those who have used it? When deciding which product to buy, looking through customer reviews can give you a good indication of how others felt about their experience. Not everyone will enjoy every product, and some people will be more likely to post a review than others. Overall, customer evaluations are a good reflection of how happy people are with a product.
Stability and Control
We weighed the stability and control of a sprinter fuel pressure sensors in determining its performance.
Keep in mind the item’s stability and control.
We consider the product’s impact on our lives and how we will feel when utilizing it.
Nobody likes to be uncomfortable or constrained when doing what they love. When deciding whether to use a product, consider its comfort sprinter fuel pressure sensors. There are various sorts of sprinter fuel pressure sensors that provide stability, control, and comfort. If you buy a fishing kayak, you don’t want to spend the whole trip thinking about how badly you want to get out because your back hurts or your feet are tired.
The manner a sprinter fuel pressure sensors is designed and built, as well as the material used, determine its durability. Select the sprinter fuel pressure sensors that can tolerate wear, pressure, and damage.
Also, make sure it has a streamlined style that fits everywhere. A busy mom or a construction worker will appreciate this product’s durability.
What Are Today’s Most Popular sprinter fuel pressure sensors Models?
There are many sprinter fuel pressure sensors items accessible today for men and women seeking quality and reliability. Every sprinter fuel pressure sensors model follows the same essential premise. But they appeal to various users.
It’s no secret that certain products appeal to specific populations. What if you could see which products were the most popular across all consumers? You can, and we’ve got the list. Check out our collection of products that appear to appeal to all ages, genders, and locations.
How to Choose the Most Popular sprinter fuel pressure sensors
The three most crucial criteria to consider are price, quality, and popularity.
Price is an obvious factor to consider, as you want to ensure it is acceptable for your needs.
Quality should also be examined because buying a low-quality goods will not help you achieve your main aim of obtaining the best product.
Finally, while not as obvious as price or quality, popularity can be just as significant as both when it comes to attracting new customers.
1: How much is sprinter fuel pressure sensors?
sprinter fuel pressure sensors come in a variety of designs and pricing ranges. It’s difficult to predict product costs nowadays. You don’t know how much something costs because the pricing range is so vast. For example, a pair of pants can range from $20 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Similarly, additional goods like as sprinter fuel pressure sensors.
2. Is sprinter fuel pressure sensors worth it?
We are, without a doubt, a disposable civilization. We’re continually assaulted with ads advertising the latest and greatest sprinter fuel pressure sensors. But are they sprinter fuel pressure sensors worth our money? Some of them are if you pick wisely! Some, not so much.
3. Is it time to get a new sprinter fuel pressure sensors
You’re looking for a new sprinter fuel pressure sensors. What do you think? It’s difficult to predict future price changes. If there are no signs of production slowing, it can be worth buying now to enjoy your investment sooner. But if output is declining and prices are predicted to rise, you might want to wait until the buzz has died down before making a choice.
4. What is the sprinter fuel pressure sensors?
Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of sprinter fuel pressure sensors is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the sprinter fuel pressure sensors listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
5. Why should I buy a sprinter fuel pressure sensors?
You can tell if you need or want a sprinter fuel pressure sensors by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.
This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because blinkx.tv has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.